Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get paid to drink the worlds only healthy energy drink.

• Thread starter Just Add Muscle
  • Start date
J

Just Add Muscle

Full spectrum plant based mineral profile,multivitamins,Inositol,
Guarana, Choline Chloride for brain function,Organic Green tea, Aloe for healthy skin and the queen of fruits mangosteen with plenty of Clinical research behind it. The best part is that its a money making oportunity for any one out there.Go here to our free website to find out more or send me a private message if you have questions.

Welcome to My Verve! Site
Welcome to My Vemma Site

Im down for energy drinks

Then you would want to start as a member with 2 cases of verve witch will costs $144 with delivery. This will give you 2 free websites like mine to get people to sign up under you on. I drink one can a day and sample the rest out to friends,family and even people I see out on the street with a CD and my card. They go to my site with the card or a sticker we put on the CD and they sign up.

Here is more info:
Vemma Scene

If you have a myspace or any website like facebook or any others and $144 dollars to spare then there is no reason in the world why you couldnt do the same I am doing and making really good money. All you need is $72 to buy a case of 24 cans of verve to become a member and there is no other costs except what you order in product. We start with 2 cases because we drink a case a month and use another case to sample out to prospects that want to try the product. You get 2 free websites to direct people to sign up under you and you get paid for what ever they order and so on for ever down the line you get paid the same amount from the guy 50 levels below you or the guy you sponsored directly.Here is my free websites for signing up,the same that every one gets for free when they order a case of Verve the worlds healthiest and most complete liquid vitamin program.

Welcome to My Vemma Site
Welcome to My Verve! Site

so basically another period scheme? i know money to be made, treat it like a period scheme and advertise and you can make dough...

Did this with "mona vie"

I quit Monavie to do this bro, trust me its a million times better. In monavie you have to pay a yearly fee for your back office and you have to pay $10 a month for your website. Here the only thing you ever pay is for the product that you order. Monavie is 50% accepted tastes wise and young people dont care about preventing diseases. Verve tastes so good that most say they would drink it just for the taste if there was no benefits. Every one is drinking energy drinks that are actually loaded with crap like sugar and caffeine. Now you can drink an energy that has clinical research on paper that it gets 98% absorbed into the bloodstream and its a complete dietary supplement. Monavie is a very old product that has saturated now and very hard to find some one that dosent know about it and most that know dont want to hear it. This product is brand new,been out for actually 4 months now and its just now reaching the east coast. In Monavie you get paid only for the outside legs. In this you get paid for every single person under you no matter where they are and how far down. The list is endless but I can go on for ever if you want me to lol.

so basically another period scheme? i know money to be made, treat it like a period scheme and advertise and you can make dough...

Did this with "mona vie"

a "Period" scheme? never heard of it.

Oh, you mean a pyramid scheme?

Top Bottom