Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get Creative- Flax Oil and?

Your better off just taking it straight personally I would rather not ruin food with that stuff, it works great but tastes terrible, just slam 2 tablespoons and eat something else to kill oily taste in your mouth.

flax oil caps

have you guys ever tried them? Each one has a gram of fat in it. How much flax do you have a day?

flax is yum! i mix it with everything..tuna, salads, and pro shakes..its got a nutty taste, thou it can become overkill sometimes.

how does it accelerate fat loss. i wasnt really aware of this..please tell me more.

By the way, i was grocery shopping yesterday, when i came across a ceasar salad dressing that had less than 1 carb per 100g! kewl huh? the ingredents included, egg and vegie oil...but the stats seemed pretty good. u guys seen this? ide like to add a different flavour to my meals once in a while..does this seem ok? oh it was low fat too! i wana cut out the balsamic vingar i use (all the time). found out it has 2 carbs per x serving and its all sugar..soo ide rather find a better alternative....

Correct...flax has no ill taste whatever when it is fresh!!!!!!!! It tastes kind of nutty as those before me mentioned. If you have flax oil that taste bad, it is RANCID/BAD!!!

I almost never buy flax anymore because I get tired of always having it go bad after a few days of purchasing it. Pisses me off, and I hate losing my money.

Anyone try Mass Quantities flax oil??? George???

If it goes bad within the first week or two, do you get your money back, or at least able to have it replaced?

BMJ

MR. BMJ said:
Correct...flax has no ill taste whatever when it is fresh!!!!!!!! It tastes kind of nutty as those before me mentioned. If you have flax oil that taste bad, it is RANCID/BAD!!!

I almost never buy flax anymore because I get tired of always having it go bad after a few days of purchasing it. Pisses me off, and I hate losing my money.

Anyone try Mass Quantities flax oil??? George???

If it goes bad within the first week or two, do you get your money back, or at least able to have it replaced?

BMJ

umm..sweetie..it stays fresh if u keep it in the fridge. its a COLD-PRESSed oil..will be fine if u keep it cold. dont leave it out more than a few hours at the most!!!

Top Bottom