Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains from creatine stop when you stop?

forgotten1

I've heard that when you stop taking creatine, some of the gains you made while on it, are lost. I've been considering taking it, and if this is the case, i may change my mind. I would like some educated people to address this, please. :)

I don't want to have to take it forever to not lose my gains...

Often times with creatine, youll drop about 5lbs of water weight when you go off. Atleast thats been my experience. So if you gain 15lbs while on it, youll most likely keep 10. The extra strength and muscle endurance it gives you will allow you to lift heavier and get more reps and sets which will translate into building more muscle. The Cell-Tech has worked best for me. Not easy on the stomache but it works. So you can most likely go on it for a month or 2 and then stop and keep most of your gains. Some people dont respond to creatine, or so Ive heard, but its definately worth a try considering what it can do. Ive noticed strength increases only on chest though with creatine. If your looking to spend some more money Id reccomend NO2 by MRI, my strength has gone up majorly since I started on it. Hope that helps

Beast is right, muscle built on creatine is kept when you come off. But you will lose water weight, and the water is mostly kept in the muscle. So you will look smaller, but none of it is actual muscle tissue that was lost. When you go back on you'll reinflate.

im not a big fan of creatine... maybe it just doesn't work all that well for me, but it only seems to give a mild strength increase and as soon as i stop taking it i lose any/all noticable effects from it. i just don't see it to be worth the money IMO.

creatine is good stuff but i only use it post workout and i don't load for those first four days....ive been using creatine for quite some time and it gives you decent gains and its pretty cheap

creatine works the best by allowing you to do more work in the gym, more workload = better gains, when u come off you will lose water weight but not lose the muscle you put on

Personally, I've never noticed a difference between when I'm taking creatine and when I'm not. I didn't feel stronger or like I had more endurance or anything. So, I just stopped paying for it.

I couldn't feel any differences in strength but I did gain several pounds of water and kept weight after having quit the creatine.

Creatine is such a cheap supplement, and if it helps u build muscle / look bigger then why not use it?

I notice the same things, ie water gain / loss, and it helps me crank out that last rep.

When im on it, i can normally do 10 - 15 lbs more in every exercise.

Top Bottom