Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gain size- need supp

thanks guys, I started eating eggwhites on a bagel in the am and a protein shake. Now the cottage cheese has alot of protein, but what other 'snacks' have a lot of protein in it as well. i need to get a fill in the afternoon, and it's a pain to bring shakes to work.

Ok then, first off, here's a nice easy meal that takes a few minutes to make and will definitely help pack on the mass. Make 1 cup of oatmeal, add 2 tblespoons of peanute butter, next add 1-2 scoops of your favorite chocolate whey, and mix the shit out of it. There you go, you're done. It has a lot of protein, a lot of good quality carbs (lower glycemic too), and the fats in there are all essential fats.
Next off, eating frequently through out the day is the way to go, but try to have it balanced. Protein and carbs in each meal is a good idea, not to mention, the carbs will help to fill you up so you aren't so hungry.
Peanuts, pretzels, beef jerky, combos, etc. YOu know, all the stuff everyone else has said are all good snacks.
Good luck man and grow!

i looked at you post and thought you where joking about your diet. Dude just eat more. Take a creatine based suppliment, i like cell tech i gained 15lbs and got much stronger from it even though some of it wasn't lean musle. Eat Eat Eat

Lguy00 said:
i looked at you post and thought you where joking about your diet. Dude just eat more. Take a creatine based suppliment, i like cell tech i gained 15lbs and got much stronger from it even though some of it wasn't lean musle. Eat Eat Eat

Cell Tech = Expensive + waterweight(creatine) + sugar

just eat, keep in mind you need a constant supply of various amino profiles to gain lean muscle mass

toughdawg, follow my original post and as long as your training/sleeping correctly i'm sure you wil be happy with your results
i know i was with mine

Top Bottom