Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gahh Backne :(

1Johnboy

On my third cycle, HDrol, Andromass, Beastdrol and got some back acne going on pretty good with all three.

Almost bad enough to keep me away from my weekly massuse. What causes it and how if possible can it be prevented or the severity lowered??

Oddly, I only had a couple of pimples pop up on Beastdrol on my forehead. Helladrol, on the other hand... constant zit or 3 on my face and jaw. And a week of pimples wanting to pop up beside my nose after I stopped my 6 week cycle.

I was under the impression not to run Beastdrol and Helladrol at the same time due to liver toxicity? Either way, I'd imagine that stack would cause some acne problems. The best thing for me without using a product was to just wash with a washcloth 8-10 times a day to get the oil off, and lotion actually helps.

Oddly, I only had a couple of pimples pop up on Beastdrol on my forehead. Helladrol, on the other hand... constant zit or 3 on my face and jaw. And a week of pimples wanting to pop up beside my nose after I stopped my 6 week cycle.

I was under the impression not to run Beastdrol and Helladrol at the same time due to liver toxicity? Either way, I'd imagine that stack would cause some acne problems. The best thing for me without using a product was to just wash with a washcloth 8-10 times a day to get the oil off, and lotion actually helps.
yep, keeping the skin dry helps

Top Bottom