Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GABAergic modulation for boosting Testosterone -- for the best PCT ever!

Elite members,

12 months ago, Primordial Performance brought Sustain Alpha to the market as a testosterone boosting topical cream. Since then, this completely legal topical cream has swarmed the market, exceeding virtually all expectations.

Natural athletes use Sustain Alpha to boost testosterone and reap the benefits from enhanced testosterone levels. For Post Cycle Therapy (PCT), men shun Clomid & Nolvadex for Sustain Alpha to restore testosterone levels faster than ever before. Most importantly, blood tests from actual customers have proven Sustain Alpha to be just as effective as Clomid or Nolvadex for PCT, without the side effects.

It’s no surprise that Sustain Alpha is so effective. The active ingredients are delivered with an advanced topical delivery cream that pulls them through the skin and straight to the blood stream. Once in the blood, they are carried to the brain – right where they start triggering the testes to produce testosterone like a fountain of youth.

Speaking of the triggering testosterone production, How does Sustain Alpha work?

It’s well known, that the main ingredients in Sustain Alpha – resveratrol and 7,8-benzoflavone – are natural anti-estrogens. However, both of these compounds have proven to be very mild anti-estrogens as blood tests have revealed that Sustain Alpha only has a minor effect on total estrogen. (not even close to the aromatase inhibition of a pharmaceutical like Arimidex)

But that’s ok; Sustain Alpha was never intended to crush estrogen levels. Extremely low estrogen can reduce libido, inhibit recovery, and hurt cholesterol health.

So the question is…

If Sustain Alpha isn’t significantly inhibiting estrogen, then how exactly is it significantly increasing LH, FSH and natural testosterone levels?

It’s because Sustain Alpha is working by other mechanisms besides estrogen modulation.

Before jumping into the science, here is a brief background on hormone production -

Basic Hormone Production
The Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis (HPTA)

In a normal healthy male luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) are sent from the brain (the pituitary) to stimulate the testes to make testosterone and sperm.

The release of LH & FSH from the pituitary is stimulated by Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. The hypothalamus is stimulated to produce GnRH when it senses low levels of steroid hormones, such as testosterone and estrogen. (hypothalamus [GnRH] --- > pituitary [LH & FSH]--- > testes [testosterone])

On the other hand, when the brain detects high levels of steroid hormones it suppresses the release of GnRH, LH & FSH, and eventually testosterone production. This is called the negative feedback loop – the normal daily rhythm of hormone production.

Traditionally, boosting LH & FSH to stimulate testosterone involved the use of a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) to directly block estrogen at the receptor (eg, Clomid & Nolvadex) or inhibition of estrogen formation by blocking the aromatase enzyme with aromatase inhibitors (eg, ATD, 6-bromo, formestane, Aromasin, Letrozol, ect).
Now on to the exciting part…

Recently, it has been found that the main ingredient in Sustain Alpha – the naturally occurring flavone 7,8-Benzoflavone -- increases testosterone production by preventing the negative feedback of testosterone and estrogen on the hypothalamus through GABAergic modulation. (1-10)

That’s right, GABAergic modulation, but please let me explain before jumping out of your seat.

As you may know, γ-amino-butyric acid (GABA) is an inhibitory neurotransmitter known to play an important role in sleep, learning, memory and pain sensation. In fact, GABA supplements are often used to promote relaxation and sleep. However, the GABAergic system is a tremendously complex family of receptors which interact not only with GABA, but hundreds of other neuro-active chemicals all throughout the body.

The important thing to understand here is that GABA and GABAergic transmission are two separate things.

With that in mind, researchers are just beginning to understand how the GABAergic system regulates the hypothalamus and GnRH secretion.

So far, it’s been established that there is no androgen receptor (AR) or estrogen receptor (ER) on GnRH releasing neurons. This is fascinating, because it means that steroid hormones such as testosterone and estrogen must communicate with GnRH neurons through intermediaries. Meaning, steroid hormones must signal the release of certain neurotransmitters to suppress GnRH secretion in the hypothalamus. One of the neurotransmitter systems involved in this communication process is the GABAergic system.

As you can imagine, if the neurotransmitters can be blocked or antagonized, then suppression from steroid hormones can be reduced. This would allow the hypothalamus to continue secreting GnRH, the pituitary secreting LH & FSH, and the testes secreting testosterone.

Fortunately, Sustain Alpha has the perfect ingredient for this -- 7,8-benzoflavone.

7,8-benzoflavone is a neuro-active flavone that can pass the blood brain barrier and bind to the GABAergic receptors that modulate GnRH release. (1-10) In fact, animal studies have already shown 7,8-benzoflavone can prevent the drug related decline in LH, FSH and testosterone production. (2-4) By interacting with the GABAergic receptors, 7,8-benzoflavone is able to offset hypothalamic suppression of GnRH from steroid hormones.

So what does this mean for a guy wanting to boost testosterone?

This means LH & FSH levels can be boosted quickly and effectively without overly suppressing estrogen and sacrificing sexual health. This means Sustain Alpha is perfect for any PCT, or any male wishing to optimize his “male performance” with higher testosterone levels. This also means that Sustain Alpha is unlike anything else on the market.

There is one factor that will keep you from getting maximum gains from Sustain Alpha, and that is testicular sensitivity.

Let me explain…

No matter how much LH & FSH is secreted, the testes won’t secrete testosterone if they are desensitized to LH & FSH. (which can happen from too much, or not enough stimulation)

Therefore, maintaining testicular sensitivity is critical, and this is precisely what Toco-8 was designed for.

Toco-8 is a powdered tocotrienol supplement proven to increase testicular sensitivity. When taken with Sustain Alpha, a powerful synergy occurs. By increasing testicular sensitivity, Toco-8 makes Sustain Alpha 3-4x more effective, thus allowing the body to produce more testosterone than it ever could before. Research has also proven that Toco-8 can increase the effectiveness of hCG by the same mechanism. Consider Toco-8 the beginning of a great testicular awakening – critical for a strong testosterone response to LH & FSH stimulation.

Make no mistake, this is one of the most powerful testosterone simulating stacks on the market, but don’t take my word for it. Jump on Google or any major bodybuilding forum and put in a search -- you will see Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 are the “real deal”, backed by thousands of positive reviews from actual users.

I’d like to thank you for reading this news release and supporting Primordial Performance!

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz (Pp)
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

Checkout the below feedback from actually Elitefitness.com members -

“This stuff works really well. Ive been able to keep and maintain all of my gains from my last cycle....lost one pound and kept 14 !!!! My strenght did drop slightly but I kept a hell lot more gains than I EVER HAVE with clomid/Novaldex! Right around day 6-7 is when I started to notice my balls grew a lil...my sack was hanging lower, lol...and good lord the past few days my appetite is unbelievable. My appetite is actually comparable to when Im on cycle. The appetite increase is helping me hang on to my weight...and I know its not fat weight cuz I look more shredded now than I did while on my cycle. Usually when I come off....I feel like a weakling and feel pathetic on the come down...NOT THIS TIME! I actually look forward to my workouts and bang them out. OH YEAH...the veins....veins and more veins, lol...they are popping everywhere. Primordial Performance is the shit and I will definitly use ALPHA SUSTAIN as my PCT for every one of my cycles in the future.”
Gixxerman
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-supplements/day-1-test-recovery-stack-610454.html

“…I am posting my blood test results after running Nolva and PP's Test Recovery Stack for PCT after what was a fairly heavy cycle. I must say I am impressed. My Test levels almost a month after finishing PCT are at 635 ng/dL. This is compared to 315 ng/dL in March this year after an earlier cycle. I have not seen my test levels this high for some years in fact.

It seems very clear to me that the Test Recovery Stack played a very large part in elevating my serum test levels….”​

Access

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/s...st-results-sustain-alpha-toco-8-a-594158.html

“The 40 yr old male had chronically low testosterone. He had his hormone values checked on 12/9/07 prior to running an 8 week 1-T THP ether / Superdrol cycle. His levels where at 289ng/dl.

For PCT I instructed him to use Sustain Alpha with Toco-8. He didn’t expect to get his T levels past 300ng/dl since he had had low T level for so long. After the cycle, he ran the PCT for 30 days, then got his hormones values tested 30 days after PCT.

After PCT, his results came back with the highest levels of Testosterone he had in years --782 ng/dl.”

Customer Results (Pp)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/s...st-results-sustain-alpha-toco-8-a-594158.html

“I've been using the sustain for two PCTs and had great success with it. Last time around I used the whole test recovery stack and recovered faster than ever, retaining 90% of my gains. I have another test recovery stack ready to go for the end of this cycle, and also using the dermacrine while on. PP is the shit!”

Theperfectdrug187

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...covery-stack-if-your-user-post-up-608230.html

“I use the alpha sus [Sustain Alpha] everytime after cycle and it's good shizz.

It gives me massive wood even after a cycle, my lady loves it too!

There are people at my gym that do not use aas and use sus alpha and rave about it.”

Iceman7230

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...covery-stack-if-your-user-post-up-608230.html

“It seemed to work really well for me. [Sustain Alpha]
I was waiting for the "crash" after the cycle but it really never came. I felt good so good I bought 1 test recovery, extra bottle of sustain alpha and 2 bottles of Dermacrine...”

Morgankane

“I am on day 6 of PP's TRS [Sustain Alpha + Toco-8]. I have been off for over 3 weeks at this point and I feel like I am still on with this stuff. I am pushing weights at 6:30 in the morning and I found myself grunting and pushing harder than usual. I was like WTF is making me like this? There is only one answer. I am also waking up with hard ons, so this stuff is no question working.”

Gdf

References -

1. Neuroactive flavonoids interacting with GABAA receptor complex.
F Wang, M Shing, Y Huen, SY Tsang, and H Xue
Curr Drug Targets CNS Neurol Disord, Oct 2005; 4(5): 575-85.

2. Prevention of chronic alcohol and nicotine-induced azospermia, sterility and decreased libido, by a novel tri-substituted benzoflavone moiety from Passiflora incarnata Linneaus in healthy male rats.
K Dhawan and et al.
Life Sci, Nov 2002; 71(26): 3059-69.

3. Passiflora: a review update.
Dhawan K, Dhawan S, Sharma A.
J Ethnopharmacol. 2004 Sep;94(1):1-23. Review.

4. Drug/substance reversal effects of a novel tri-substituted benzoflavone moiety (BZF) isolated from Passiflora incarnata Linn. – a brief perspective.
Dhawan, et al.
Addiction Biology 379-386

5. A gamma-aminobutyric acidB agonist reverses the negative feedback effect of testosterone on gonadotropin-releasing hormone and luteinizing hormone secretion in the male sheep.
Endocrinology. 2000 Nov;141(11):3940-5.

6. Anticonvulsant effects of aerial parts of Passiflora incarnata extract in mice: involvement of benzodiazepine and opioid receptors.
Nassiri-Asl M, Shariati-Rad S, Zamansoltani F.
BMC Complement Altern Med. 2007 Aug 8;7:26.

7. Effects of Dialyzing γ-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor Antagonists into the Medial Preoptic and Arcuate Ventromedial Region on Lutienizing Hormone Release in Male Sheep.
Suzie A, et al.
Biology of Reproduction 58, 1038-1046 (1998)

8. Antiandrogen Microimplants into the Rostal Medial Preoptic Are Decrease γ-Aminobutyric Acidergic Neuronal Activity and Increase Luteinizing Hormone Secretion in the Intact Male Rat.
David R et al.
Endocrinology, Vol. 137 No. 10 (1996)

9. Non-classical estrogen modulation of presynaptic GABA terminals modulates calcium dynamics in gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) neurons.
Nicola Romano, et al.
Endocrinology, 10.1210/en.2008-0424 (2008)

10. Restoration of the Luteinizing Hormone Surge in Middle-Aged Female Rats by Altering the Balance of GABA and Glutamate Transmission in the Medial Preoptic Area
Genevieve S, et al.
Biol Reprod, Jul 2008; 10.1095/biolreprod.108.069831.

Last edited:
Eric, amazing studies and products. I was truly impressed with your Endo-AMP as well.

Now let me ask you a tricky question, are there any studies that actually support the fact our testes can be desensitized to LH and FSH?

And if so how exactly does Toco-8 counter this?

Eric you know I back your products. I have since day 1. I'll be ordering the recovery stack soon for my next cycle. CAN'T WAIT!!

:Chef:

Eric, amazing studies and products. I was truly impressed with your Endo-AMP as well.

Now let me ask you a tricky question, are there any studies that actually support the fact our testes can be desensitized to LH and FSH?

And if so how exactly does Toco-8 counter this?

Hey Swole,

Checkout this article for more info on desensitization of LH & FSH receptors [leydig & seritoli cells] –

Proper use of hCG with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids - AAS

Basically, your testes become desensitized to Lh & FSH from too much stimulation or not enough stimulation. That’s why I advise a low dose of hCG throughout the cycle to give the testes just enough stimulation to stay sensitized. [plus Toco-8 for PCT or during the cycle]

Here is some research showing vitamin E [Toco-8] improving the testicular response to LH & FSH [eg, hCG]

1. Effect of Vitamin E on Function of Pituitary-Gonadal Axis in Male Rats and Human Subject
Fumio et al
Endocrinology, Japan. 29(3) 287-292 (1982)

2. Functional and morphological studies on pituitary-gonadal, and adrenal axes in vitamin E deficient and supplemented male rats.
Umeda, et al.
Fukuoka acta Med. 69, 327-337

3. The effects of vitamin E deficiency on some enzymes of steroid hormone biosynthesis.
Barnes, et al.
Int J. Vit. Nutr. Res. 45, 369-403

I will have to go back and look threw my post. I have been telling people about the gaba activity Of derma and sustain alpha for like 9 months now. In fact swole was one of the first guys I was telling about it. He had a problem on a eq cycle. Remember that swole?

Anyway this is a good article and confirms what I been saying for a long time now. Sustain is the best.

Top Bottom