Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

G2G training while being high?

BackUP999

Me and my friends we pass over a joint from time totime, and it is fun, especially since it became legal where we live.And we also love weight training – I know that sounds strange, butwe thought it would be fun to train while being high. Do you think itis ok? Is it safe? Any health problems to be afraid of?

Training while high is a terrible idea in my opinion. You are really risking the chance of getting injured. How can you safely squat max weight if you are stoned and not able to focus?

I am anti recreational drugs. Smoking weed is absolutely terrible for bodybuilding. It lowers testosterone levels and it is an estrogenic. Ever noticed how the pot heads in high school were skinny as nails and often had mild gyno? Bingo.

I'm all for legalizing weed and all that crap but pot use has no place in fitness sorry

if people want to argue that they can but as musky said above, potheads are out of shape, fat, or they are super skinny for a reason. it makes you lazy and in no way helps with training

I have no issue with guys smoking weed but don't do it before training. Do it on an off day or after your training is done. You just don't want to risk injury.

I don't think that being high during a workout will affect your gains or the way muscles work. However, you will definitely have a worse control over your body, which may result in serious injuries, and you don't want that to happen because in the gyms we use heavy metal things that car hurt use really bad. Just a matter of personal safety.

Top Bottom