Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FYI.. Great liver supplement that works!

NY Muscle

Ok ive had chronic elevated liver problems both on and off cycle, took a year off and still had elevated enzymes for whatever reason, no matter what i did, i tried taking blood all times of the day, and still my enzymes were high like 100+

anyway i got my blood work back today and the SGOT was 31 and SGPT was 35... i cant remember when they were this low..

the ONLY difference is that im taking Silymarin by MRM (Metabolic Response Modifiers) and it has BioSorb which they claim there were studies done on humans that showed enhanced peak silymarin blood concentration of 290% in just 1.5 hours after oral intake of BioSorb. Concentrations remained elevated by 342% in just 1.5 hours. (the wording on that last part sounds odd "in just 1.5 hours). They dont list any references, but im convinced this stuff works....this alogn with that tylers formula im sure would be an excellent liver stack.

this is the 1st time i have ever had normal liver enzymes while i was taking silymarin, in that thread posted by KB girl about liver supps. i even said how NONE of this crap works cause ive had blood work done many times while taking all of the commonly used liver supplements.

My chiropracter gave this stuff to me, he uses it as well and swears by it, hes a big time juicer.

the web site is www.metabolicresponse.com

ok i went to the site and found the exact summary of the study worderd correctly (they worderd it wrong on the bottle)

These studies show that BioSorb™ Silymarin to enhance peak silymarin blood concentrations by 290% in just 1.5 hours*. Even more impressive, concentrations remained elevated by 342% for 12 hours, making Biosorb™ Silymarin the state of the art antioxidant promoting enhance liver health with 5 times more absorption*.

damn i should have read this site before i posted.
i see they carry a Liver Performance product...really good ingredients:

N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) - 400mg
Alpha-lipoic Acid - 100mg
Choline bitartrate - 100mg
BioSorb™ Silymarin - 100mg
(32 mg of milk thistle extract standardized to 80% silymarin)
Picrorhiza kurroa - 25mg
Andographis paniculata - 25mg
Vitamin E - 40IU
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) - 20mcg

i guess im buying this stuff now

:D

Yeah, that last product looked kick ass good. The only thing I might add is sam-E

MS said:
Yeah, that last product looked kick ass good. The only thing I might add is sam-E

MS i cant tell you how damn shocked I am...i goto Ronnie Colemans DR and he even told me to cut out the juice for good as he doesnt know how long (if) it will take to bring my liver enzymes back to normal.

im very impressed with this stuff...damn i love my chiropracter lol

Top Bottom