Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

------Free Stimulant-X Samples-------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whacked said:
I would love to try the product but I noticed it's methylated. Does this mean it's liver-toxic????

"The next superstar in the amazing product is methyl-caffeine. Green coffee beans contain minute amounts of Methyl-Xanthines such as methyl-caffeine. Methyl-caffeine itself is suggested to be almost 10 times more potent than anhydrous caffeine making this formula stand out from the rest in terms of added caffeine""

:artist:
Nope, not liver toxic. Not one bit. Not everything methyl means toxic.

Excellent .... time to grab the "free sample" :D But could you please elaborate??? How is it methylated diff from methylated steroids (which make them liver toxic)??

I filled out the form. I also got my buddy who owns a supplement store to fill it out. So if it works well he will try to get the line.

my 3 capsules arrived today and since in the mail they got crushed I dumped all the powder into a gatorade and wow now i am buzzed silly

Triple J said:
my 3 capsules arrived today and since in the mail they got crushed I dumped all the powder into a gatorade and wow now i am buzzed silly

Yup, same here...arrived today, all crushed to shit. Oh well.

Bluesman

Waiting for them to arrive,I did notice the bottle said best if used as anal supository?

J/K.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom