Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free powerchews sample

They eather don't know what's up or already know what's up and bought them. I would have got them already myself but me wallet be taped out.

PM me with mailing info and what chews you want to try and I will see about taking care of you....

I'd love to try the glutamine and BCAAs! I'm in college and working. I feel like I never have time for anything. I thinks would be great because it's so easy to take. Unlike tons of pills, powders, water and mixing cups. Plus it can spice up my day if they're as good as everyone says they are.

Because I've been asking for weeks to sample the pre-workouts. :D

Plus I give good unbiased reviews of everything I try; see former post.

Pre / Post Workout Supplements
scroll down the page and you will see that I sell the power chews products for far less then they sell them for on there site guys. Now I also give you a 15% discount off that price I sell them for too. Use discount code needto139 and this will take off another 15% off the price of the product. Then I also ship the product 2-3 day Priority mail for free too. Now with the price I sell them for, the 15% discount and the free 2-3 days shipping and now it is half the price it was before... SolarEmpire have some frigging respect bro. THat is the last time I will ever speak to you. Yes we are all untitled to our opinion but At the same time have a little class
and remember . Its not a right to post on this site its a privilege my friend. On this site most people understand the value of a dollar and you do not have to call people names and attack sponsors to teach others this.
We all go and find the products " we want" at the best price we can get them. Had you bothered to look around just a little before you opened your month you would have found out that my site needtobuildmuscle.com does sell the entire powerchews line and it is half the price when using the 15% off discount and free shipping plus I sell the cheaper to start with.. Your right now one should pay 65 for that product I agree.

However my friend the site they have is set up the way it is for a reason. Its some up for something you have no clue of and everyone can now tell your a total newb to it. See his site like all major brands
sites is set to a much much higher price and for damn good reason. Reasons you do not understand because you are not a business owner, or have not been around long enough to know.. You ignorance has shown through to everyone not only because of your lack of knowledge about the way things run but also because of your foolish choice in words too. NO ONE!!! like a jerk bro NO ONE but other jerks. So please dont be a jerk if you want
to stick around this site> thank you

scroll down the page and you will see that I sell the power chews products for far less then they sell them for on there site guys. Now I also give you a 15% discount off that price I sell them for too. Use discount code needto139 and this will take off another 15% off the price of the product. Then I also ship the product 2-3 day Priority mail for free too. Now with the price I sell them for, the 15% discount and the free 2-3 days shipping and now it is half the price it was before... SolarEmpire have some frigging respect bro. THat is the last time I will ever speak to you. Yes we are all untitled to our opinion but At the same time have a little class
and remember . Its not a right to post on this site its a privilege my friend. On this site most people understand the value of a dollar and you do not have to call people names and attack sponsors to teach others this.
We all go and find the products " we want" at the best price we can get them. Had you bothered to look around just a little before you opened your month you would have found out that my site needtobuildmuscle.com does sell the entire powerchews line and it is half the price when using the 15% off discount and free shipping plus I sell the cheaper to start with.. Your right now one should pay 65 for that product I agree.

However my friend the site they have is set up the way it is for a reason. Its some up for something you have no clue of and everyone can now tell your a total newb to it. See his site like all major brands
sites is set to a much much higher price and for damn good reason. Reasons you do not understand because you are not a business owner, or have not been around long enough to know.. You ignorance has shown through to everyone not only because of your lack of knowledge about the way things run but also because of your foolish choice in words too. NO ONE!!! like a jerk bro NO ONE but other jerks. So please dont be a jerk if you want

OK, Im sorry.. I did not attack or called anyone names, i just said why they are so expensive compare to other brands, thats all, i didnt say fuck this fuk that.. Also i didnt know you were selling them cheaper thats why i was so shocked at a price of a simple pre workout, same formula as jack3d, less ingredient with 3x the price..
No hate bro, just keep it cool:supercool..

Thanks for the support Nate....

These are a great product and I stand by them.....I only stand by things that work.If I discover something does not do what it says or there is any other reason not to support a products I do not.

I can say without any issue these chews have helped my overall training goals!

Top Bottom