Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free Power Chews D-Test samples!!! All you have to do is hit us with an email!

Alright, we are going to continue this offer for another week or so. We originally said that we would send out 15 samples, but with the number of emails pouring in we are going to bump up the number of samples to 30!!!

Wow! Great oppurtunity here! I just picked a tub of these up the other day, and will be trying them out in PCT in 2 weeks ;)

I have been using the DAA for two weeks now and supplements for years. I am pretty confident when I know something is or is not working. The DAA has definitely increased my ability to train hard and my strength is stayed solid despite not have the frequency I want. Intensity has increased intentionally and the DAA seems to be supporting my mental ambitions through sustained physical performance!

I have been using the DAA for two weeks now and supplements for years. I am pretty confident when I know something is or is not working. The DAA has definitely increased my ability to train hard and my strength is stayed solid despite not have the frequency I want. Intensity has increased intentionally and the DAA seems to be supporting my mental ambitions through sustained physical performance!

not that it matters much but how is the taste?

Top Bottom