Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Frankincense for muscle and joints

Alexsunder

Did you guys ever use this oil for symptoms of joint pain or muscle pain , I have been off the gym for very long because strained muscles and joint pain on my knees, and I have seen some articles related with this oil helping joints and muscle , thanks for your advice on this.

It is basically an aromatic oil, but it is not reknown for being especially good for one's joints. If you need something truly effective and beneficial for the joints, better opt for N2Joint RX - it has tons of different ingredients, and I can personally vouch for this product.

[h=2]Frankincense is an essential oil known to promote relaxation. It might help you feel better but it won't do anything for actually helping your joints recover or repair. It's basically just putting a band-aid on your symptoms. Not solving the route of the problem.[/h]
Your best bet would be a good joint supplement like n2joint rx from n2bm.com

I have never used this or heard of it as a joint supplement. What I always recommend for joint issues is: Nutrobal, Ostarine, n2jointrx, and fish oil.

Top Bottom