Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma-Stanzol in the UK!

jay2soul

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get Forma-Stanzol stocked by a UK supplier such as Predator Nutrition because right now, not only does it take forever to come from MrSupps (thanks for sending it out), I'm ending up paying over $100 just to recieve the bottle, not just due to delivery charges but due to charges at customs!

It will definitely sell here so please consider it so I can be a regular customer!

Thank you!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get Forma-Stanzol stocked by a UK supplier such as Predator Nutrition because right now, not only does it take forever to come from MrSupps (thanks for sending it out), I'm ending up paying over $100 just to recieve the bottle, not just due to delivery charges but due to charges at customs!

It will definitely sell here so please consider it so I can be a regular customer!

Thank you!

yes me too get your arse in gear...and hurry up with unleashed in the uk too:rolleyes::p

Seems like a lot of the supps are wanted over there. I hear people asking about acnetame as well. The best thing you can do is post up on the UK boards as to why these supps should be picked up. Since forma will be banned in the US maybe it can have a second life elswhere.

us in europe would like that too. US shipment is taking its time and us packages are being getting regulary by customs either taking more rate for it or banning the items due to illegalness.

its alot easyer for packages from UK to enter here, they dont get stopt in customs as much as us shipments!

Ive just wrote them a mail, this might be the only thing that we can do to make Predatornutrition sell mrsupps. A combination of Mrsupps and Need to build muscle products would kick ass!

So please take your shoes off and start writeing to PN about getting these products, the more people require these products they will easly see that they will become a profit

Accutame also yes! All these products from Needto, Predator Nutrition, etc....I want them all in the UK lol.

Predator should pick up ALL need2's Mr supps' and RLS stuff and then NOT double the cost ! but quick, need to stack up! :jenscat

BUAMP. ill keep bumping this thread untill that predatornutrition will get NTBM all products and MRsupps!

Please ye of who lives in europe + uk. Please message Predatornutrition.com tell that you crave NTBM n Mrsupps..
The more pms they get the bigger the chance for the products to enter the store, as they see people are wanting them

I try to buy in bulk directly from Need to, as like my bros have said, Predator increase the cost vastly. That way with the discount coupon, you only pay once for postage for many products (but this is only good if you have quite a bit of cash to buy lots together).

But this doesnt avoid the customs charges that bend us over our bench press with our pants down!

It's still better than paying sometimes almost double the cost via predator.

Thank you!

I concur quick will be good and avoiding the custom delays :)

Top Bottom