Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

forma stanzol from mr supps !! k hits to all that post

I am so fucking blown away at how well this stuff worked for my progesterone sides from a tren ace cycle, I used it for about 3 or four days noticed a little dryer look, not only that I had a small painful lump developing on the left side and puffy nips. Now 7 pumps am 7 pumps pm and WTF ITS GONE!!!!! thanks so much forma saved my nips :):)

Good to hear man haha, it seems many of us are just waiting for ours to turn up :) hopefully it works miracles like on you :D lol

What's the shelf life of forma? I've been slowly stock piling a cycle and will probably be 6 months off from starting it since I just got back into lifting again last week after a 7 month lay off.

Got 2 bottles of it. Wondering what happens if I use 1 full bottle see results and then stop. Will I regress back to my old looks?? This is for my chest

Ahhh just got my package of two today! Seriously like a kid of Christmas :D
Question though.. Recently got puffy nipples (naturally have slight puff) halfway through... The bottle says build up the number of pumps... How many pumps am and pm?
10 am 10 pm.. Until the puffy goes away?

Top Bottom