Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

forma stanzol from mr supps !! k hits to all that post

I ordered a bottle around two weeks ago and still havnt received it, although I do live in Australia, how long does it normally take to send internationally?? Really excited to try it out though:)

I ordered a bottle around two weeks ago and still havnt received it, although I do live in Australia, how long does it normally take to send internationally?? Really excited to try it out though:)

I ordered two bottles over 3 weeks ago, notice the "out of stock" until 1/11. Red wrtiting all over the site bro? Haha. It's back in stock in two days, then they'll start sending it again.
After that... Shipping time, then customs fun, then hopefully a package at the door about halfway through the month :)

Almost time for it to be back in stock :D

I am so fucking blown away at how well this stuff worked for my progesterone sides from a tren ace cycle, I used it for about 3 or four days noticed a little dryer look, not only that I had a small painful lump developing on the left side and puffy nips. Now 7 pumps am 7 pumps pm and WTF ITS GONE!!!!! thanks so much forma saved my nips :):)

Top Bottom