Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

forma stanzol from mr supps !! k hits to all that post

i always run forma during pct. it works really well with the phytoserms 347, daa and unleashed that i take during pct. i stay strong and lean up every time. thats what i notice the most. a lot of times i get more compliments in the gym that i look big, or am lifting heavy, than when i am actually on cycle. maybe it just takes people a while to notice, maybe its the stuff. either way, I personally always notice the veins in my shoulders and arms coming out more when im on it and i begin to lean up. its good stuff! it will forever be part of any pct i run!

Ordering today

I love it. It's my 2nd time on it. I had some itchy, sensative nips when I was on cycle and the Forma fixed it in like 2 days. Great stuff.

Hi. Would this sort out sides on a tren/test/winny cycle, would I need to run anything else with it. Many thanks
form does lower prolactin levels and would ideal as it won't cause lethargy unlike caber and prami, but better safe than sorry when it comes to tren and deca so have some liquid prami or dostinex on hand

Top Bottom