Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

forma stanzol: max dose and not working

Seriously, this stuff works better for me than a strong AI eg. Arimidex...that's just me though...I love this stuff

forma is a great ai but its always a good idea to have some femara or aromasin on hand for this exact reason

ok thanks guys. so i have upped the dossage of forma to 16 pumps twice a day which is way over the max dose recommended and i am still having very high symptoms of gyno, very sensitive nipples. i dont think this stuff works on me at all. i do need to order some aromasin. are you guys sure it will work better then forma? because i have tamox on hand and have used this in the past on lighter cycles and it has worked better then forma.

also where is a safe place i can order aromasin that is very fast. 1-2 days. thanks again.

ok thanks guys. so i have upped the dossage of forma to 16 pumps twice a day which is way over the max dose recommended and i am still having very high symptoms of gyno, very sensitive nipples. i dont think this stuff works on me at all. i do need to order some aromasin. are you guys sure it will work better then forma? because i have tamox on hand and have used this in the past on lighter cycles and it has worked better then forma.

also where is a safe place i can order aromasin that is very fast. 1-2 days. thanks again.

Yes use your Nolva, I would also order aromasin and try it when it arrives but until then use Nolva.

Last edited:
Top Bottom