Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol for fat loss (Newb) PLEASE HELP

longshot33ee

Hello everyone and thank you ahead of time for taking the time to read this and hopefully reply.

Im a 29 year old male who treated his body like crap for almost the full 29 years. I was chubby most of my life but eventually dropped the fat because I was so active (not from working out mind you). Im 6ft tall and a couple years ago I was down to about 210 and looked good(for my standards) and was happy with my looks. Unfortunately due to the way I ate, and how I treated myself I eventually gained a lot of weight when I got a job that was mostly sitting down. I boomed all the way up to 340 lbs and was a slob. However i have been in the process of a major transformation over the last year or so. I quit smoking last year (8 year smoker), and then I began a very strict diet of only fruits, veggies, protien (no pork), and no refined sweeteners, no dairy, and pretty much all whole foods. I also drink about a gallon or more of distilled water every day.

Over the last 3 months I have dropped about 45 lbs, and I began a workout regimen of a Yoga routine (ddp yoga lol) and a little lifting, and on my off days from that I run on an elliptical trainer or run outside. I take off on Mondays. I am well on my way to feeling and looking much better but I wanted to try some supplementation.

I began taking Animal Pack every day a week ago, and I am taking ZMA at night. I wanted to incorperate a testosterone booster so I just ordered a bottle of HCGenerate, Gymnema Sylvestre and a bottle of Forma Stanzol. I do not want to go on steriods, although through the mass amounts of perusing this site and others I see that Forma Stanzol is used after a steriod cycle and probably best used for that. But since I ordered it anyway I was hoping you all could give me advice on how to take it by itself for fat loss, for how long, and maybe advice on the supplements im taking with it. It wouldn't hurt if you reassured me I wasnt risking anything taking it (or warning me if I am). I know I am a newbie to all this and I hope you forgive my ignorance but I would really appreciate any help and advice you all might have for me on this. Thanks again.

Boy, you shoulda got different supps geared toward fat loss. Yohimflame from N2BM woulda been great with the HCGenerate. So go ahead and run the Forma if you want. 7 pumps am, 7 pumps pm. Probably ain't gonna do much tho.
If you could return it and get the yohimflame, I would highly suggest that

Really? Because I have heard some great things about it Forma. I am trying to build muscle as well. What is so special about Yohimflame? I did a little research and it sounds a bit sketchy to me.

Boy, you shoulda got different supps geared toward fat loss. Yohimflame from N2BM woulda been great with the HCGenerate. So go ahead and run the Forma if you want. 7 pumps am, 7 pumps pm. Probably ain't gonna do much tho.
If you could return it and get the yohimflame, I would highly suggest that

Hcgenerate for fat loss?
C'mon bro..

Top Bottom