Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol dosing. With pics and made completely dummy prof!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

I took these pics and I have a few bottles of the product. Now we can all know exactly what A dose looks like. We can all know exactly was 1 pump looks like, what one full 10 pump dose looks like and also how much a full dose is in all forms of measurements!!!

2mfnrki.jpg

This right here is a 1/4th Tsp.^^^ or what is pretty darn close to a ml to be exact its 1.25ml

That is exactly whats 10 full pumps od forma-stanzol looks like. It just about fits into a 1/4th Tsp and that is what it looks like^^^

Now lets draw that up into a plunger so we can all get the "exact" amount in ML a full 10 pump dose is.

2yu153p.jpg

Bamb No confusion left what so ever. 10 pumps equals exactly 1ml

Ok now I even went the extra mile so that every one knows the exact size of one pump of the product too.

33djno9.jpg

boom 1 single pump. About the size of a CM guys.

OK now other then questions about my crappy pics and my dirty desk. Is there any confusion left.

I am sorry that we did not address this much sooner my friends. I did not get a bottle of the product right away because you guys bought the whole first batch of the product. So I had to wait to get a couple of them. NOw we all know exact dosing though. Thank you to all of you for holding tight till I got this info out to you :D:D

Damn. Good job Needto :D

I like the drawing into a syringe idea. This is more than likely how I will dose once I start. It doesn't get more accurate than that.

Love it!

next time put 'risque' things in the back round for our entertainment

j/k very nice bro

Would Forma Stanzol be enough for Low Test cycle (250mg) On-Cycle support, to reduce Estrogen, and bloating?

Damn. Good job Needto :D

I like the drawing into a syringe idea. This is more than likely how I will dose once I start. It doesn't get more accurate than that.

Ya I did it with just the plunger no needle> btw It took about 5-10 pumps to start getting the product to come out. Once it started coming out though its working perfect every time. i think people see so little coming out and get scared lol..:qt:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom