Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol dosing. With pics and made completely dummy prof!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russianstar wrote an article on this at ntbm, it works just like topical novla in which its has strong localized estrogen reducing effects, if you apply it on the chest fat goes down in that area, if you apply on the belly, the fat goes down there as well.

This is bad ass :D

Great thread!! I just got two bottles today and plan to use the syringe method. Thanks needto and everyone else for all the helpful info here!

Does any of my brothers here have a discount code for Mr Supps? I searched my ND2 pm's and couldn't find one and I didn't want to bother him. Mostly for fear i might delay my HCGEN even further...lol! Kidding ND2...luv U bro!

Is it best to rub Forma until its dry or just kinda put it on the body and leave it with a layer so to speak and dry on its own. I know it drys fast but just wondering which is the best application method or if there is any difference at all.

Is it best to rub Forma until its dry or just kinda put it on the body and leave it with a layer so to speak and dry on its own. I know it drys fast but just wondering which is the best application method or if there is any difference at all.

the more you run it around the more of it you get on your hands and not the body . Then when you wash your hands what is left on your hand is wasted. So I would give it one smear and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom