Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol dosing. With pics and made completely dummy prof!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i going to be doing a 6 week Dianabol cycle
i am going to run Forma Stanzol for POST CYCLE THERAPY and for estrogen and progesterone control for the full 6 weeks cycle
and Dianabol 30mg a day.

On cycle
Forma Stanzol Apply 3 pumps twice daily
Dianabol 30/30/30/30/30/30
POST CYCLE THERAPY
Forma Stanzol Apply 3 pumps twice daily 4 weeks

is the cycle ok to do?
it will be my first cycle

jump it up to 5 pumps twice a day and then add in phytoserm-347 to the pct... That will work just fine bro

just got my first bottle of forma stanzol glad i read this post using a stubby syringe seems pro . thanks

does using it on gyno affected nipples or surrounding areas help at all? i understand it reduces shbg but unsure if applying it gyno areas will help its gyno reducing properties?
im no chemist just a newb so any help is appreciated.

just got my first bottle of forma stanzol glad i read this post using a stubby syringe seems pro . thanks

does using it on gyno affected nipples or surrounding areas help at all? i understand it reduces shbg but unsure if applying it gyno areas will help its gyno reducing properties?
im no chemist just a newb so any help is appreciated.
Ah ya that is an interesting question would like to know as well, on another note one day I would like to be so rich I could have a swimming pool filled with this stuff can ya imagine it? Those people that say jello filled pools pssh forma filled pools > jello

another quick question about this product it dries up almost instantly. does it work that fast or is it still working when the skin is dry? is it more effective when you keep it moist for a while or does it matter? another question why do i feel like trandsermal supps are stupid? ahahahahah
eyedrops ? suppository? dont laugh you guys know you like stickin a finger in your butt or using an eyedropper to put who knows what in your body

Yes Forma is localized, so if you apply to the chest it will help lower gyno much quicker as opposed to applying it in the arm. As for when it dries, it starting to work but its a matter of enzymatic processes before forma actually fully gets into the blood and starts working its mojo. If the topical cream is still wet on the skin, it needs more time to dry because your skin should be dry after its completed its penetration of the skin.

Hey Fellas,

I'm new to this group. Long story but I'm a former college athlete who damaged his pituitary gland while playing. As a result, I'm on HRT for testosterone, HGH, thyroid, etc... I have been on physiologic dose of test cyp for about 9 months now and can't get my E2 under control. I have tried aromasin and arimidex, but they both give me really bad heart palpatations and aromasin almost gave me a heart attack. I'm working with a really good doc but a this point, he doesn't know what to do. Phil, a moderator on a yahoo group, pointed this out to me to help with the E2 ( I also have high levels of DHT).

So, my questions are this:
1. Can this effectively be used for TRT? I'm not a body builder, so I am not looking to use it for gains in muscle (and there is nothing wrong with that. I have much respect for guys who dedicate themselves to that sport). As a matter of fact, since I quit playing, I am more into distance sports like Iron Mans and what not so gaining muscle would be detrimental to my performance. Can I use this on low doses without it causing me to gain a bunch of muscle?
2. If I can, what dose should I start out with?

Much appreciation!

Mike

Hey gents,

That mass email came out a couple days ago about Mr. Supps Forma-Stanzolol got me to thinking...

Would this be something ideal for, or can be used for, LOCALIZED gyno reduction if rubbed onto the nipple area? (The gyno is not fully formed, just the beginning tissue development from a cycle about 1 1/2 months in right now, slight nodules coming to the surface under the nipple, tender).

Also, would this be something useful for rubbing onto estrogen fatty-deposit prone areas like glutes/hips/hamstrings for men, to reduce fat-tissue accumulation in those areas?

PS: Here is a link https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/18/Forma+Stanzol/

THANKS!
smile.gif

Hey Fellas,

I'm new to this group. Long story but I'm a former college athlete who damaged his pituitary gland while playing. As a result, I'm on HRT for testosterone, HGH, thyroid, etc... I have been on physiologic dose of test cyp for about 9 months now and can't get my E2 under control. I have tried aromasin and arimidex, but they both give me really bad heart palpatations and aromasin almost gave me a heart attack. I'm working with a really good doc but a this point, he doesn't know what to do. Phil, a moderator on a yahoo group, pointed this out to me to help with the E2 ( I also have high levels of DHT).

So, my questions are this:
1. Can this effectively be used for TRT? I'm not a body builder, so I am not looking to use it for gains in muscle (and there is nothing wrong with that. I have much respect for guys who dedicate themselves to that sport). As a matter of fact, since I quit playing, I am more into distance sports like Iron Mans and what not so gaining muscle would be detrimental to my performance. Can I use this on low doses without it causing me to gain a bunch of muscle?
2. If I can, what dose should I start out with?

Much appreciation!

Mike
1. yes it can
2. 2-4 pumps twice a day, am and pm

Hey gents,

That mass email came out a couple days ago about Mr. Supps Forma-Stanzolol got me to thinking...

Would this be something ideal for, or can be used for, LOCALIZED gyno reduction if rubbed onto the nipple area? (The gyno is not fully formed, just the beginning tissue development from a cycle about 1 1/2 months in right now, slight nodules coming to the surface under the nipple, tender).

Also, would this be something useful for rubbing onto estrogen fatty-deposit prone areas like glutes/hips/hamstrings for men, to reduce fat-tissue accumulation in those areas?

PS: Here is a link https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/18/Forma+Stanzol/

THANKS! http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
Russianstar wrote an article on this at ntbm, it works just like topical novla in which its has strong localized estrogen reducing effects, if you apply it on the chest fat goes down in that area, if you apply on the belly, the fat goes down there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom