Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol dosing. With pics and made completely dummy prof!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gyno on one nipple that wont go away. I was taking aromasin and adex and that was after letro and nolva.....nothing helped the gyno.

So atfer months of no progress on the gyno.....i now have sore joints all over. The soreness just started on my joints in the past week.

A couple of pores on the nipple look almost like a little water is comming out of a pore or two....nothing major....but i was thinking it may be a sign of prolactin...but the gyno is like a grape size hard bump.

So since i have sore joints i stopped the aromasin and adex....but i was thinking of starting the forma stanzol for prolactin! But can i with sore joints? if so...how much and for how long?

Yes you can. It also helps convert any and all estrogen to goo estrogen. e2 wich strengthens the bones and joints. So what ever little estrogen might be left is covered to this.
It will help to reduce the problem you are having but at a much lesser cost to your bones and joints my friend.

Yes you can. It also helps convert any and all estrogen to goo estrogen. e2 wich strengthens the bones and joints. So what ever little estrogen might be left is covered to this.
It will help to reduce the problem you are having but at a much lesser cost to your bones and joints my friend.

ok great! how much should i take and for how long?
once it it applied how long should i wait until i go swimming...so it doesnt come off?

Is it best to rotate to different body parts so it gets obsorbed
better?

it works best if u apply it when u get out of the shower. so you wouldnt really wanna go swimming right after u shower.

but it absorbs very fast. especially post shower. id say a few hours to be safe but it could be less but im no expert.

ok great! how much should i take and for how long?
once it it applied how long should i wait until i go swimming...so it doesnt come off?

Is it best to rotate to different body parts so it gets obsorbed
better?

put it on chest and upper body. leave it on for a few hours. no need to rotate

Making sure this gets a nice bump.

put it on chest and upper body. leave it on for a few hours. no need to rotate

I think he was getting out what kind of time period to run this for. IE Weeks, months...

I'm kind of curious also. I just started 30 days of beast, and forma stanzol to get rid of some gyno. I got 2 bottles of it, so I was planning to run it for 60 days at 20 squirts per day.

i going to be doing a 6 week Dianabol cycle
i am going to run Forma Stanzol for POST CYCLE THERAPY and for estrogen and progesterone control for the full 6 weeks cycle
and Dianabol 30mg a day.

On cycle
Forma Stanzol Apply 3 pumps twice daily
Dianabol 30/30/30/30/30/30
POST CYCLE THERAPY
Forma Stanzol Apply 3 pumps twice daily 4 weeks

is the cycle ok to do?
it will be my first cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom