Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol dosing. With pics and made completely dummy prof!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the bottle is supposed to be around half full right? I do love the stuff don't get me wrong, just wanted to check.

I'm almost done with the bottle of Forma Stanozolol solo. I like the product as it's a good standalone fat burner. The question I have is should I take a 4 weeks break before going on a Dermacrine solo cycle or I can just go on Derma after the Forma cycle?

I have also read that 4 weeks or less of Derma doesn't require pct. Is that correct?

OK...I'm 6 days in on Forma Stanzol + Bridge at double dose (Needto is out of HCGenerate). I have been running Test Cyp at about 350~400 mg/week and had the bloat as well as limp dick....WELL not any more!!! Needto rises to the TOP AGAIN with this one!! Another thing that is obvious as well is that the trend towards gyno is reversed!!! I swear it was like overnight!! If it keeps improving at this rate I won't have a friggin wind stem on my watch by the end of next week!!

I have backed down to HRT levels (150 mg/week) and usually feel like Dog Shit for about a week or two. Now with Bridge and Forma Stanzol cooking I am still killing the shit and with the addition of Attack I feel like I just moved from a red Corvette to a blue Corvette!!:chomp:

Great job Needto!!

I'm almost done with the bottle of Forma Stanozolol solo. I like the product as it's a good standalone fat burner. The question I have is should I take a 4 weeks break before going on a Dermacrine solo cycle or I can just go on Derma after the Forma cycle?

I have also read that 4 weeks or less of Derma doesn't require pct. Is that correct?

Look at the guys post two down from yours. Jump on some bridge BOOM. :heart:

I was browsing NTBM for some Bridge and saw something that popped my eyes: Need2slin:evil:. From the logs and reviews I have read, this shiet sounds amazing. I will drop the Derma and use Need2slin after my bottle of Forma. Here's the plan.

weeks 1-4 Forma (almost done)
weeks 1-8 Need2slin
weeks 4-8 Forma
weeks 1-8 Need2slin
Repeat and so on.

Look at the guys post two down from yours. Jump on some bridge BOOM. :heart:

I have gyno on one nipple that wont go away. I was taking aromasin and adex and that was after letro and nolva.....nothing helped the gyno.

So atfer months of no progress on the gyno.....i now have sore joints all over. The soreness just started on my joints in the past week.

A couple of pores on the nipple look almost like a little water is comming out of a pore or two....nothing major....but i was thinking it may be a sign of prolactin...but the gyno is like a grape size hard bump.

So since i have sore joints i stopped the aromasin and adex....but i was thinking of starting the forma stanzol for prolactin! But can i with sore joints? if so...how much and for how long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom