Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol dosing. With pics and made completely dummy prof!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
reason im asking is because im into the 3rd week of full dose and am looking to start test E and tbol in about 10 weeks. So im wondering if i should run another 5 weeks of forma at full dose and then have a 5 week break until i hit the gear. Or should i stop it after next week??

Wondering if it will supress....

Yes at a full dose it will convert to a anabolic and have some suppression. However at half dose using it during pct will help recovery in many ways. Its remarkable in the fact that by changing the dosing you can change its effects.

For you at full 10 pumps ed yes you will want to stop now and do a light pct or start tapering off and lowering the dose each week. Should you then wait like you would coming off a cycle? time on time off before you go into your next cycle? NO I think you will be fine to start your next cycle.

As always, thanks for responding needto.

If I'm interpreting this correctly, you're saying "no" forma stanozolol doesn't cause hair loss/thinning. Or nor is it a catalyst to hair loss/thinning.

You have pointed out that esterogen problems or higher then normal DHT levels can cause hair?

Is that correct needto?

I just wanted to double check cause I really want to try this product out. Been visiting the Mrsupps site regularly hoping for stock too.

hoping it will be back in stock very soon.

is it common for causing hair lose. That would require ether estrogen problems or higher then normal dht. So nope

hello ,

this is my first however i follow the forum closely . at the moment i am taking forma - stanzol ( 6 pumps each time ) , 600 mgs of androhard , 400 mgs of 3,4-divanily , and 1000 mgs of tongkat ali root extract 50:1 .
i am trying to come off of 200mgs of test cypionate a week for trt . am i doing over kill . i am 48years old and still active , 240 lbs at 6' . i am looking to stay lean and tone .
the water retention and and estrogen of test cyp along with other negatives are driving me crazy . i think the water retention and estrogen keeps an extra ten pounds on me .any help would be appreciated . thanks in advance .

Last edited:
hello ,

this is my first however i follow the forum closely . at the moment i am taking forma - stanzol ( 6 pumps each time ) , 600 mgs of androhard , 400 mgs of 3,4-divanily , and 1000 mgs of tongkat ali root extract 50:1 .
i am trying to come off of 200mgs of test cypionate a week for trt . am i doing over kill . i am 48years old and still active , 240 lbs at 6' . i am looking to stay lean and tone .
the water retention and and estrogen of test cyp along with other negatives are driving me crazy . i think the water retention and estrogen keeps an extra ten pounds on me .any help would be appreciated . thanks in advance .

I think your pct is just fine man and you will be feeling fucking awesome in a few days. I would drop the danevil and use 5 caps ed hcgenerate though. Way way way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom