Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol dosing. With pics and made completely dummy prof!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So one of the sides of Forma Stanozol is elevated prolactin levels which leads to ED. Is is recommended to take HCGenerate along with Forma as a standalone supp?

Any other sides you guys know of?

Formestane has been around for sometime. That is the main ingredient in this that exerpts the effects.

Just search on that this isnt the first formestane product out there.

So one of the sides of Forma Stanozol is elevated prolactin levels which leads to ED. Is is recommended to take HCGenerate along with Forma as a standalone supp?

NO, formestane DECREASES prolactin levels by blocking the progesterone receptors. I like taking HCGenerate for its overall great effects, I think stacking HCGenerate with Formastanozol is IDEAL!

Would this be a good product to take on cycle with PP Turinabol/Androhard. I did some research and it said it was good to take this with certian PHs such as CEL Alpha one, but I am not sure as far as the Hdrol clones. Thanks

O god no!!! if anything its going to raise sex drive. If you were running deca and or tren both known to distroy sex drive forma-stanzol well help to prevent this

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/l...roid-best-pct-best-gyno-treatment-700253.html

you can read a lot more about the product here.
Or do a google search on Lentaron I.M. Depot®
this is the drug name in which one of the ingredients in the product used to be sold under. Yes a real drug and yes there because it was used in humans for humans you can find many human studies on it in pub med and other places.

hey needtoo, can you run this for 8 weeks straight if using as standalone for 10 pumps x 2 times daily? if yes, do you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can start aas cycle?

hey needtoo, can you run this for 8 weeks straight if using as standalone for 10 pumps x 2 times daily? if yes, do you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can start aas cycle?

Its fine to take this product at a full 10 pumps twice a day full dose well on cycle for as long as you like. It works great for pct if you use half that dose twice a day.

after 4 weeks of a full dose it must also be treated like an anabolic. The best way to do it would be do a full 4 weeks at full dose then another 3 to 4 weeks of tapering down the dose each week till you come off.

reason im asking is because im into the 3rd week of full dose and am looking to start test E and tbol in about 10 weeks. So im wondering if i should run another 5 weeks of forma at full dose and then have a 5 week break until i hit the gear. Or should i stop it after next week??

Wondering if it will supress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom