Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol dosing. With pics and made completely dummy prof!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW Needto, I literally cut an inch and a half off the length of the pump tube and the damn thing pumps normal now and still reaching the bottom of the bottle, its just no longer bent or crimped.

I think that was my issue all along, the pump tube was too damn long.

needto, can i inject this in my glutes? the website injection locations dont include glutes but i was wondering if i could.. thanks

You can not inject this product it is topical.

There used to be a formestane IM that was banned in the us I believe. It was called Lentaron I.M. Depot®

BTW Needto, I literally cut an inch and a half off the length of the pump tube and the damn thing pumps normal now and still reaching the bottom of the bottle, its just no longer bent or crimped.

I think that was my issue all along, the pump tube was too damn long.

I tried that, still an issue for me, but i've been using it as an application wand.. one dip pulls out about a dime size..

or rather

1mL of product..

I planning to take a plunge on this. I just have a few questions.

If i was to use this as a standalone fat burner, how long can I use it for?
What are the sides as it's not mentioned on the Mrsupps site?
How is this compared to Lipo-Shred stack for fat loss?
How long can I use this?
The directions suggest applying to arms, shoulders, upper abs and upper back. I know it's a dumb question but why not the chest?

Thanks.

I planning to take a plunge on this. I just have a few questions.

If i was to use this as a standalone fat burner, how long can I use it for?
What are the sides as it's not mentioned on the Mrsupps site?
How is this compared to Lipo-Shred stack for fat loss?
How long can I use this?
The directions suggest applying to arms, shoulders, upper abs and upper back. I know it's a dumb question but why not the chest?

Thanks.

This products main focus of use is not a fat burner. Its main focus of use is ether
1. as a on cycle Ai to fight against estrogen and progesterone side effects like bloat,limp dick and others.
2. as a pct product. If you are running deca,tren,npp, or a nondro during your cycle you would not be smart if you did not use this product for pct and or for your own cycle Ai of choice.

3. It can also work well as a stand alone anabolic at a full dose 10 pumps twice a day. The gains in muscle and drop in body fat will not be dromatic if used for this however it will be good and easy to keep.

If fat lose is your main goal then go with the liposhred stack. you can also do the am/pm fat blaster stack if you really wanted the best of the best. NTBM Am/pm Thermo Fat Blaster Stack
By far the most powerful body recomp system you can get.

I want to use this as a standalone product for size and fat loss. I've been training naturally for 1.5yrs and would like to introduce a slight edge in the regimen. I'm not looking for anything dramatic, but would like some sort of differences such as 5lbs+ and more definition over 2 cycles (8 weeks) or the long run. Is that attainable?

Oh, what about sides as a standalone product?

Much appreciated.

Btw, before I get flamed by people please understand I still learning about the product and doing research before committing. Is this just a marketing gimmick? Found this posting http://www.bodyofscience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7268.

Last edited:
I want to use this as a standalone product for size and fat loss. I've been training naturally for 1.5yrs and would like to introduce a slight edge in the regimen. I'm not looking for anything dramatic, but would like some sort of differences such as 5lbs+ and more definition over 2 cycles (8 weeks) or the long run. Is that attainable?

Oh, what about sides as a standalone product?

Much appreciated.

Btw, before I get flamed by people please understand I still learning about the product and doing research before committing. Is this just a marketing gimmick? Found this posting Forma-stanozolol - Body of Science.

Formestane has been around for sometime. That is the main ingredient in this that exerpts the effects.

Just search on that this isnt the first formestane product out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom