Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol dosing. With pics and made completely dummy prof!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man, very helpful.

I think my pumper is broken though, I don't get nearly that much from one pump, and to get 10 pumps worth at 1.25ml would take me about 20-30 pumps. I noticed when I took the top off the tube of the pump was kinda bent and pressing against the bottom of the bottle. No big deal, at least I know how much a true serving is now.

And this product is the shit. For sure product of the year. If i get through my Dbol, Test, and EQ without nip sensitivity that will prove it for sure.

^^^ same thing with mine my pumps are like little worms coming out. Is there a trick to this??

Yes the first 70 bottles were to thick. They have now made the product thinner for the rest of the batches. What you can do is open it up and put some water in it and shake it up. it will mix perfect and still work perfectly fine.. use the full 10 pumps.

Also you can just use a plunger with out the needle and suck up one ml. that is what a full dose is. Or use a 1/4th tbs and scoop it out. That is also what a does it. I do believe I may have spoke to you on the phone tonight. If so it was great talking with you my friend

sweet as ill see how i go scooping it out if not ill add water. Wasnt me you spoke too must of been someone else... All good but

hey as a standalone at 10 pumps twice daily, saying it converts to anabolic - we going to see strength increases here?

sweet as ill see how i go scooping it out if not ill add water. Wasnt me you spoke too must of been someone else... All good but

hey as a standalone at 10 pumps twice daily, saying it converts to anabolic - we going to see strength increases here?

Nothing massive as its not a super anabolic my friend. But yes you will see gains in all areas after about 2 weeks of taking it at a full dose ed.

EXTREMELY helpful bro, appreciate the time you took to take those pics and display what covers the actual serving size. Now no one should have issues figuring out the serving size.

Wow very helpful thread for all those lucky enough to have some right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom