Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol dosing. With pics and made completely dummy prof!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Dieselbolan v2.0 Starter Stack cycle, do you start PCT week 4, or do you mean week 5 (after completion of the 4 weeks).
Weeks
1-4 Dieselbolan v2.0
1-4 Forged Bromo
1-4 Forged Liver Support
4-8 Forged Post Cycle
4-10 Forma Stanzol

In the Dieselbolan v2.0 Starter Stack cycle, do you start PCT week 4, or do you mean week 5 (after completion of the 4 weeks).
Weeks
1-4 Dieselbolan v2.0
1-4 Forged Bromo
1-4 Forged Liver Support
4-8 Forged Post Cycle
4-10 Forma Stanzol

You start it in week 5, the day after completion of the diesel.

However, I would advise adding Test Infusion (or Unleashed+DAA) to the PCT to ensure a full recovery

Needto, I got 2 bottles of Forma with my ag-guys supps and phytoserms. Love Forma, I haven't tried it for gyno yet but I'm pretty sure it made my arms twice as vascular.

Just to set the record str8 Forma-stanzol is a suicidal aromatase inhibito. Rebound gyno is 10 times less likely then with adex, letro and other Ai's/ So the bone head saying otherwise please ct the crap. Thanks
Needtogetaas does suicidal aromatase inhibitor Exemestane,Aromasin. Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog
feel free to educate yourself any time you like ^^^ hugs and kisses love Needto

Question for the master - how many hours after application is forma still transferable via direct or indirect transfer. Got small kids and would hate to contaminate them at all. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom