Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol dosing. With pics and made completely dummy prof!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean, pump 7 times, wipe over once and then let it dry?! I never tried it (haven't opened up bottle yet) but that just seems like it wouldn't work!

Lol... pumpizzle formastanazolizzle for shizzle dizzle.
LOL!!

Shall i tell you all some things i really fucking love about forma?

1) It stops gyno dead. It doesnt cure it, but it stops it dead in its tracks. It like, slams the door!

2) It drys in seconds. So every morning when im late for work lol, there is minimal fucking around rubbing it in, just smear it on my nips and im good to go.

3) Can you spell, odorless?? Odourless? Oderless? I can't obviously, but this shit doesnt stink, which is an amazing property in my opinion. Don't want to stink of chemicals all day at work.

4) No skin irritation. I know some people report this, but im sure this is because they apply to a shaved chest. It stings like fuck when i do that, but ordinarily, it's nothing but a pleasure applying forma.

And thats that!!

LOL!!

Shall i tell you all some things i really fucking love about forma?

1) It stops gyno dead. It doesnt cure it, but it stops it dead in its tracks. It like, slams the door!

2) It drys in seconds. So every morning when im late for work lol, there is minimal fucking around rubbing it in, just smear it on my nips and im good to go.

3) Can you spell, odorless?? Odourless? Oderless? I can't obviously, but this shit doesnt stink, which is an amazing property in my opinion. Don't want to stink of chemicals all day at work.

4) No skin irritation. I know some people report this, but im sure this is because they apply to a shaved chest. It stings like fuck when i do that, but ordinarily, it's nothing but a pleasure applying forma.

And thats that!!

Is it ok to put it on ur upper and lower abs??? Can u also put it around the waist and inner thighs as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom