Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol/ D-Test Powerchews REVIEW

themanc84

Been running forma stanzol and the powerchews for about 5 weeks now.

DOSE:

I started off with 8-10 pumps of the forma twice a day. I noticed that this was causing a huge drop in libido so I gradually lowered the dose to 6-8 pumps once a day.

I started off with 4 powerchews 20-30 min before my workout as recommended on the box. But it was causing me bloating and diarrhea. So I started to take the doses split throughout the day. Two with breakfast, and two with my last meal of the day. I have not experienced any such side effects with this method.

GAINS:

My strength is noticeably up. I haven't felt this strong and explosive since I was in college (I'm 27 now). Looking at myself in the mirror I can definitely notice that I'm leaner, harder, and have more of a dry look than I did before.

CONS:

I began to feel lethargic a couple of weeks into my daa/forma cycle. So I added Jack3d to counter this effect. My workouts have been insane since then. I feel like I'm getting stronger and bigger everyday.

The application method of the forma kinda sucks. I don't think theres as many servings as the bottle says. And once you get down to the bottom of the bottle, you have to scoop it out because the pump doesnt work well. The pump also gives inconsistent squirts even when the bottle is full.

The powerchews gave me diarrhea so I had to split the doses. The bottle says that there is only 6.6 grams of sugar alcohol per serving, but I believe that there is more.

Overall:

I would give this stack a B. There's better supplements out there. But this has been a decent experience. I like that fact that I look dry and hard. It's kind of a new look for me.

Next cycle:

My next experiment will be Anabeta (first time user) and Endosurge (great stuff)

Been running forma stanzol and the powerchews for about 5 weeks now.

DOSE:

I started off with 8-10 pumps of the forma twice a day. I noticed that this was causing a huge drop in libido so I gradually lowered the dose to 6-8 pumps once a day.

I started off with 4 powerchews 20-30 min before my workout as recommended on the box. But it was causing me bloating and diarrhea. So I started to take the doses split throughout the day. Two with breakfast, and two with my last meal of the day. I have not experienced any such side effects with this method.

GAINS:

My strength is noticeably up. I haven't felt this strong and explosive since I was in college (I'm 27 now). Looking at myself in the mirror I can definitely notice that I'm leaner, harder, and have more of a dry look than I did before.

CONS:

I began to feel lethargic a couple of weeks into my daa/forma cycle. So I added Jack3d to counter this effect. My workouts have been insane since then. I feel like I'm getting stronger and bigger everyday.

The application method of the forma kinda sucks. I don't think theres as many servings as the bottle says. And once you get down to the bottom of the bottle, you have to scoop it out because the pump doesnt work well. The pump also gives inconsistent squirts even when the bottle is full.

The powerchews gave me diarrhea so I had to split the doses. The bottle says that there is only 6.6 grams of sugar alcohol per serving, but I believe that there is more.

Overall:

I would give this stack a B. There's better supplements out there. But this has been a decent experience. I like that fact that I look dry and hard. It's kind of a new look for me.

Next cycle:

My next experiment will be Anabeta (first time user) and Endosurge (great stuff)

I have heard a few state they got diarrhea with DAA. I took it for 6 weeks no issues...I do split my doses and take with meals.

Thanks for the review bud. This jack-ass(ME!) lost 2 bottles of forma :/

You should try uniquemicals osta or S4 and give us an input on that also ;)

how does one lose two bottles of forma? haha that's extremely unfortunate bud

I have been running the d-test chews on and off over the last couple of months. I enjoy them. Actually, I enjoy all the powerchews!

LOL...

Top Bottom