Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma stanzol causing rashes

Brojer

I used RS-Transaderm and LOVED it! I have absolutely no skin irritation or anything from it.

I got some formastanzol from mr supps but it is causing crazy skin irritation/rashes/ and breakouts. It is unusable for me. Am I the only one that is having this problem? I am starting to think I got a bad bottle or something.

It is important to not apply topicals in the same place over and over. It can give you a rash. That is pretty rare with forma actually, but it is possible.

I am gonna let the rashes go away then try only applying little amounts all over instead of just one spot.

It is important to not apply topicals in the same place over and over. It can give you a rash. That is pretty rare with forma actually, but it is possible.

Your right, I would not apply it to the same spots all the time.
I would rotate application areas and that should avoid this.

I am gonna let the rashes go away then try only applying little amounts all over instead of just one spot.

Did you just apply all of it to one spot?
Spreading out a pump on each area.. Depending on the number of pumps.. ( eg 4 pumps - 1 each pec and 1 each trap kinda thing) Works well and shouldn't get any rashes unless you're allergic to something in it... Or something like applying after shaving as steve has said lol.

I am only getting rashes where I apply it. At first my skin turns red, then full on rash and breakouts. Almost like I am allergic. Gonna try spreading out pumps all over.

Top Bottom