Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma-stanozol to treat gyno.. Even prolactin induced..

Going to put 5 pumps on my chest and hit the pillow...train @ 4:30 am tomorrow, hit the sleep hard! Forma will always be in my cabinet or on my bathroom sink, it is a staple for any kind of cycle you want to put together, just add Forma and just say grow!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Dont you say hocus pocus first though before saying grow? I do then i shake my magic wand.. and... well.. it works great.

I had a small lump under my right nipple that was extremely sensitive and started to be able to notice it through a shirt which killed my confidence and always had me messing with it. Pinching it, rubbing, scratching at it, Straight up annoying. Bought two bottles along with two bottles of Beast. I started taking Forma about a week before I started beast and am now somewhere between week 5-6. Not only is the lump almost non existent, it's not showing through the shirt, not sensitive and I'm not self-conscious about it. I'm as lean as I've ever been and slowly gaining lean muscle. Best of all I am able to notice in the mirror my own improvements which I LOVE! It also helps that other people are noticing the changes as well. Im running Forma all the way through to the end of my pct and don't plan on doing another cycle or PCT without Forma! Thanks for great products!

I had a small lump under my right nipple that was extremely sensitive and started to be able to notice it through a shirt which killed my confidence and always had me messing with it. Pinching it, rubbing, scratching at it, Straight up annoying. Bought two bottles along with two bottles of Beast. I started taking Forma about a week before I started beast and am now somewhere between week 5-6. Not only is the lump almost non existent, it's not showing through the shirt, not sensitive and I'm not self-conscious about it. I'm as lean as I've ever been and slowly gaining lean muscle. Best of all I am able to notice in the mirror my own improvements which I LOVE! It also helps that other people are noticing the changes as well. Im running Forma all the way through to the end of my pct and don't plan on doing another cycle or PCT without Forma! Thanks for great products!

Second that bro...staple supplement!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Gonna be starting this tonight before I start my cycle in 2 weeks. I will continue thru cycle. Wondering if doing 3 pumps Am and Pm for 6 weeks or 5 & 5 the whole time???

Gonna be starting this tonight before I start my cycle in 2 weeks. I will continue thru cycle. Wondering if doing 3 pumps Am and Pm for 6 weeks or 5 & 5 the whole time???

3x3 is a great protocol max.. this is russianstar by the way.. glad to see you around man.

Formastanozol really is an amazing product for its many versatile uses. Whether used as on cycle estrogen and prolactin control, as part of PCT, as a fat burning leaning agent, libido enhancer, cortisol lowering, or gyno treatment....no matter how you use it, its very effective! :D

NTBM Rep

Top Bottom