Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma-stanozol to treat gyno.. Even prolactin induced..

My favourite product! Period. Will it protect you from tren sides???

It will certainly prevent nearly all the associted sides ... tren dick, prolactin isnt really increased by tren, thats a falicy, its actualy through other mechanisms that it exerts such strong sides in some.
Forma-stanazol is about the best supp to prevent the sides.

When i run tren next cycle im going to use forma on cycle and in pct in that case. Actually, im going to apply some now haha. Lovely lovely stuff.

Well done Mr Supps. Well done sir!

When i run tren next cycle im going to use forma on cycle and in pct in that case. Actually, im going to apply some now haha. Lovely lovely stuff.

Well done Mr Supps. Well done sir!

Thanks man... Yeah a truley great product..

On wk 6 of my tren/test part of current cycle. Forma is keeping ALL sides at bay (well, except insomnia). I'm about to order more. 50$ flat, free shipping...hell yes, keep it coming. I can't picture a cycle w/out it now. I know peeps want discount codes for it but for only 50 f'n bucks????? I hope everyone realizes if this was sold at a local nutrition store it would prob be 90$ after markups.

On wk 6 of my tren/test part of current cycle. Forma is keeping ALL sides at bay (well, except insomnia). I'm about to order more. 50$ flat, free shipping...hell yes, keep it coming. I can't picture a cycle w/out it now. I know peeps want discount codes for it but for only 50 f'n bucks????? I hope everyone realizes if this was sold at a local nutrition store it would prob be 90$ after markups.

Awesome honest review thanks man!!!

Going to put 5 pumps on my chest and hit the pillow...train @ 4:30 am tomorrow, hit the sleep hard! Forma will always be in my cabinet or on my bathroom sink, it is a staple for any kind of cycle you want to put together, just add Forma and just say grow!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom