Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forged Burner for my GF?

B0ARDIN087

She wants to get some type of fat burning supp since she has been working out/dieting with me.

It says on the bottle not for use with women. Any real risks here? Something I should know about, its part of the princess stack on NTBM.

They are strong. Don't let her take more than one a day at first.

Is she using any stims now? Coffee, diet soda, etc?

I loooovvee FB. It's non-stimulant, and as long as I take with some food - I'm good for the day. remember: appetite suppressants are ONLY worth it if u use it to eat a HEALTHY/CLEAN diet.

Also I stack iwth alpha t-2 for even more powerful effect. That's up 2 u. This shit really needs to be marketed worldwide to people.

c

alpha t2 and shift for chicks. but f burner is great just dont start her on 2 lol its strong. id do it once for fun but damn itll rock ya

Yeah it's ok for her to take it. It's just a strong supplement and stacking it could give you better results. My female friend is on it right now and she like it :)

Does this contain 1,3 d? I've responded well to products with this in and I'm trying to find a no bs real working product, since bann of Xendarine RFA-1 that will work.

WOW I just got my Forged burner and am wondering if anyone else has had a similar reaction or might know why I did...

(FYI I am female and weigh 120 lbs) I took one pill mid afternoon and within 20 minutes I was feeling all jittery. I was cold and yet sweating. It jacked my heart rate so much that I had my first ever panic attack. I had trouble breathing and was a button push away from calling 911. Thank God I have a degree in psychology and was able to recognize the symptoms and new what to do or I think I would have passed out. I have never read anything about anyone having the adverse reaction that I did. Maybe I should have only taken half a pill my first time?

Top Bottom