Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forged Burner

I have always felt that taking stims on an empty stomach is much more effective, but you have to know your body and assess, which I am sure you do... Just start slow and see how your body responds... You have had some great info from some of the most knowledgeable guys on this board, so follow their advice and you will be very happy! Let us know how it works out for you!

My wife and I both take Forged Burner and experience no negative side effects whatsoever. We both take two in the am on an empty, and then one more before our workout.

The product is exceptional, and will kill your appetite so remember to eat!

My wife and I both take Forged Burner and experience no negative side effects whatsoever. We both take two in the am on an empty, and then one more before our workout.

The product is exceptional, and will kill your appetite so remember to eat!
nice, i've got a bottle of forged burner just waiting to be opened...got another 1 and a half or so with albuterol first

The shit works. helped me lose 45 lb in 3 mos last year. Biggest benefit for me is it killed my appetite. Second would be that it made it alot easier to get the heart rate up into optimal training zone for cardio.
I found after about 2 weeks though I got used to it and needed one in the morning just to feel normal. I started taking Adderllin with it. I love Adderllin.

Top Bottom