Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flu Shot??

msinnott1000

BEAST MODE
I'm sure alot of you are getting your flu shots. I just got mine today, but also started my stack this morning. Should I wait a couple of days for the shot to go away or am I ok?

I'm not sure how many ppl here get that crap.. I don't! I been eating clean, organic food and I haven't gotten sick in 3 years.. So much bullshit anyway with vaccines in general... I don't trust that crap.

your fine. the vaccine is simply trace amounts of the season's 3 most potentially harmful flu strains in a very weak or dead form to trigger your immune system to make antibodies. basically, the two systems are unrelated so your all good.

Btw, machine23, many people get the flu but dont experience symptoms b/c, like you said, they r healthy. that doesnt mean wont get the virus and that they cant transmit the virus to weaker people. the question of it working on not is answered only by what strain of the flu you contract. vaccines are meant to protect against the strain that it was made from and potentially any close relative. making vaccines for every strain is impossible since flu mutates like crazy but the gov does what it can with the money its got

I get the flu shot every year. Got one last Wednesday.
Cannot tell you the last time I got the flu. Guess I think they work..

Top Bottom