x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Flomax a Rx med works to improve urinary flow. Thanks. N2 Guard also good for the prostate, will try that

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Flomax a Rx med works to improve urinary flow. Thanks. N2 Guard also good for the prostate, will try that within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Flomax a Rx med works to improve urinary flow. Thanks. N2 Guard also good for the prostate, will try that the real weird and worrisome thing about the above rx drug Flomax is a Retrograde Ejaculation which I have been getting after I started it 4 days ago I've had this almost 20 years ago, with another Rx med so it wasn't scary when it happened cos i had a lot going on (i was actually working on the WTC rescue efforts, when the metallic air made me so sick had to return back west)

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Broly SouthernCalifornianBody's Avatar

Flomax a Rx med works to improve urinary flow. Thanks. N2 Guard also good for the prostate, will try that

the real weird and worrisome thing about the above rx drug Flomax is a Retrograde Ejaculation which I have been getting after I started it 4 days ago

I've had this almost 20 years ago, with another Rx med so it wasn't scary when it happened cos i had a lot going on (i was actually working on the WTC rescue efforts, when the metallic air made me so sick had to return back west)

luckily got out in time as I do not have respiratory problems, nor cancer

The retrograde ejaculation or as its called in layman regular terms a "ghost load," is really not good, some have said, they keep it on hand as if you hold hands with flomax and then either do Kegel or take natural prostate health supp's to get this problem worked out....

but now
    i'm at a job where i need to drive 2 hours intrastate each way 4 hours total, and the trade off with flomax is necessary....simply can't get out on the highway and take a leak

I wanted to thank those who contributed, notably members Charger69, Stevesmi, and The Alcatraz to my concern

The Alcatraz mentioned that

"n2guard 7caps/day with a lot of water can help" with a mildly enlarged prostate bph

i'm not too familiar with this product.

Does it have a "proprietary blend"? or are All the ingredients written on the back of the bottle clearly

saw palmetto and beta - sitosterol are 2 supplements that lately a lot of the supplement industry has for its prostate health supplements.

Thanks, if u can give me advice on what exactly N2 guard has that makes it really good, if you could sum it up in 1 sentence

I'm not naming names of supplements or prostate support vitamins, but they have some customer testimonials out there that's almost bordering on miracles

Are those paid reps? Is N2 guard really that good in keeping the vital organs like the prostate healthy?

thanks

Re: Flomax a Rx med works to improve urinary flow. Thanks. N2 Guard also good for the prostate, will try that

n2guard has 44 ingredients and no it isn't a prop blend at all. n2bm and amazon sell it and have the list of ingredients

it is a really good product, sells like hot cakes and has very high reviews.

i would not promise you though that it will help with your issue and the prostate, it is more of a cycle support product. people say it helps with heart health, liver health, kidney's etc most of all and makes them feel good
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Re: Flomax a Rx med works to improve urinary flow. Thanks. N2 Guard also good for the prostate, will try that

Flomax rx is fine but nothing compares to n2guard, i tried other things before n2guard and nothing compares

you can always trust steve's advice and tips. glad you are on the right track
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Quote Quote posted by SouthernCalifornianBody View Post

the real weird and worrisome thing about the above rx drug Flomax is a Retrograde Ejaculation which I have been getting after I started it 4 days ago

I've had this almost 20 years ago, with another Rx med so it wasn't scary when it happened cos i had a lot going on (i was actually working on the WTC rescue efforts, when the metallic air made me so sick had to return back west)

luckily got out in time as I do not have respiratory problems, nor cancer

The retrograde ejaculation or as its called in layman regular terms a "ghost load," is really not good, some have said, they keep it on hand as if you hold hands with flomax and then either do Kegel or take natural prostate health supp's to get this problem worked out....

but now
    i'm at a job where i need to drive 2 hours intrastate each way 4 hours total, and the trade off with flomax is necessary....simply can't get out on the highway and take a leak

I wanted to thank those who contributed, notably members Charger69, Stevesmi, and The Alcatraz to my concern

The Alcatraz mentioned that

"n2guard 7caps/day with a lot of water can help" with a mildly enlarged prostate bph

i'm not too familiar with this product.

Does it have a "proprietary blend"? or are All the ingredients written on the back of the bottle clearly

saw palmetto and beta - sitosterol are 2 supplements that lately a lot of the supplement industry has for its prostate health supplements.

Thanks, if u can give me advice on what exactly N2 guard has that makes it really good, if you could sum it up in 1 sentence

I'm not naming names of supplements or prostate support vitamins, but they have some customer testimonials out there that's almost bordering on miracles

Are those paid reps? Is N2 guard really that good in keeping the vital organs like the prostate healthy?

thanks

bro n2guard good shit

Have you seen a proper doc about this? It doesn't sound right

I am not paid rep, but I have been using N2GUARD for the last 9 years and it helped me with my issues, recommend

Chairman Member Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar

n2guard is a great product....

Good Broly SouthernCalifornianBody's Avatar

Thanks a lot everyone. My doc is a bit off a Steve M. G. was perceptive in noticing... he didn't mention any sides, but we live in a google world and that leaves a lot to the person to go ahead and do his own research. But that is a big potential side effect, like he should on an Ethical level disclose to his patients. Someone else mentioned elsewhere that he wants Lasik surgery and implied that flomax might interfere w/ it; im noticing some slight blurry vision, too from it. I definitely want to get off FloMax as its powerful and has more sides than just the sexual one.

I will be buying N2Guard, for sure as well as Kegel exercises and more barbell Squats, more mid-section training which should alson naturally make the men's plumbing area flow more urine.

The guys have you covered.
    NPC Championships Age 59