Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

flaxseed oil, seed, or pill?

110%

which one is better, i was thinking oil? also where is a good place to get it from, i was thinking the raisin shack or protein factory.com? one more question how do u know if ur batch is rancid?

oil is far better than pills

and if it gets rancid (tastes and smells nasty) throw it away

definately no contest, oil is better than pill. Unless you want to take 15 pills that would equal 1 tablespoon every time you want a tablespoon worth of flax. If you want it twice a day that would equal 30 pills a day. And i've heard the flax in those pills is not as pure as the bottle.

Flax in pill form is heat processed which destroys a lot of its good properties. Definetly stick with the oil if don't mind the flavor. If for some reason you can't get the oil (I don't know why not), the pills would probably be better than nothing...

a good an fresh flax seed oil should be tasteless

otherwise it may be rancid

I have tried them both. Both worked good however like it was stated before, you have to take more in pill form to equal liquid.

BTW the oil is a lot cheaper than the pills

Oil is a much better choice and if your having a hard time finding it check out nutrition express, they carry a couple brands and at reasonable prices

Top Bottom