Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flaxseed Oil

BrickGirl

Can girls also take this for fat? and would 3 tbls a day divided 3 times be the right amout for a 140lb girl?

Thanks! :)

Udo's is the ultimate oil... quality, taste... great on chic, fish, eggs, oatmeal,salads, in pro shake... be sure not to heat it & destroy it's excellent qualitites. Udo recommends 1 T per 50 lbs bodyweight...others recommend 1 T per 75 lbs bodyweight.

flex4life -

I am taking flaxseed oil right now - how is Dr Udo's different?

Also is 1 T = 1 tablespoon or teaspoon?

Thanks!

Flax or some type of Omega 3 oil should be on everyone's supplement list. And I mean everyone, not just health and fitness nuts like us. The benefits are too numerous to mention, but it helps with the following:

1) metabolism
2) joint health
3) brain function/anti-depressant
4) hair, skin & nails
5) heart health/cholesterol
6) appetite suppressant

Just remember, it does have calories, so count it in your fats category.

Thanks spatterson - my brain combined your post into flex4life's so I forgot that you were the one who brought up Udo's Choice. I just read about it on the Net and I'm going to buy it instead of my usual flaxseed oil.

Thanks for the tip!!:)

sorry, 1T= 1 tablespoon
Spat already delivered the info on Udo there for ya'...
big time difference in hair & skin, also gets rid of the cravings... and decreased creaking in my knee during squats.
see 'factsaboutfitness.com' for Udo interview- much info here :)
Flex

Let me know if you see improvement in your skin and hair right off the bat like I did.

spatterson - I'll be sure to let you know! I'm moving to the US this weekend so I'll probably buy my first bottle on Monday - can't wait!

Top Bottom