Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flax Seed Oil.. Worthless Or Worthy

FLAX SEED OIL... Worth Paying For?

• Yes - definitely worth it.. excellent supplement.

Votes: 214 88.1%
  • No - waste of money.. shitty supplement.

Votes: 28 11.5%

• Total voters
That taste of flax is nasty...all you need to do is put a little SUAGR FREE KOOL AID in there and blend up the flax, it will cover up that nasty taste and make it into a neutral taste. You will need only about 33% of the kool aid packet to get this done right...everyone PLEASE STOP DRINKING FLAX BY ITSELF!!! Sugar free Calorie Free KOOL AID!!!!

It is good stuff I use it in my shakes to slow the absorption down. Can't even taste it :)
We all know that flax oil looses its properties if not refrigerated all the time and if shaken thouroughly. How come you sell it online?
It was my understanding that once the seal was broken it should be refrigerated. Other than that it's cool to leave out.

The mass quantities flax oil doesnt taste bad at all. I actually like it. I guess it helps with lots of things the only thing i really notice is that it makes me "regular".

dito said:
The mass quantities flax oil doesnt taste bad at all. I actually like it. I guess it helps with lots of things the only thing i really notice is that it makes me "regular".

Don't waste your money on the pills. You won't get enough EFA's with them. Buy the oil something like Udo's Choice is a good mix of all the good fats.

Mixing it with your protein shakes is the best way to drink it without feeling that nasty taste.

what about hemp oil? Anyone used that? It is supposed to have omega 3, 6, and 9 in it. Protein factory has it.

acuraman said:
It is good stuff I use it in my shakes to slow the absorption down.

But if shaking excessively destroys it's useful properties, wouldn't putting it in a shake ruin it? Or do you add it after you've made the shake? Just wondering...

:confused:

I mix mine with my protein shake I tak to work with me in the morning. Since I have been taking it I have noticed quite a few benefits....all of which were outlined in previous posts.

Top Bottom