Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flax Seed Oil RECIPES...

Try mixing it with vinegar and using it as a salad dressing. Pour it into a protein shake. Mix it into any food with a very strong taste, just don't heat it.

I just forced a tbsp. down with water... omg I almost gagged and puked it up. It was all oily all over my lips over I thought I was seriosuly going to puke it all up all over the place.. the salad dressing idea sounds okay.

I dont know if I could stomach it in a protein shake..

:D:D

LMAO... I know what you are talking about MonStar. I always take it w/ my protien shake. It's not bad that way. I get it in and don't feel like puking.

try mixing it in a really small glass of some kind juice stirr it up then down it thats the only way i used to take it now I take the pills (much better) no hassels and I dont have to refridgerate them

try mixing it in with some tuna instead of mayo. It is actually pretty good well for my taste buds that is :p You should see my non bb friends when they try it lol

This is not my idea so I cant take credit for it, also, I have not tried it so I can not vouch for the taste but here goes:

Take your natural peanut butter and poor out the oil (before stirring) refill w/ flax and stir it up as you would - refrigerate and enjoy.

I saw it on another message board and the guy said it covers the flax taste and maintains the peanut taste but who knows.

I opt for this method:

Step 1: Fill tbls
Step 2: proceed to put in mouth
Step 3: swallow it quick
Step 4: repeat

It was all oily all over my lips over I thought I was seriosuly going to puke it all up all over the place..

LoL.

Use Safflower Mayonaise for your Tuna, and mix in 1 tablespoon along with 1 tablespoon of Safflower Mayo.

Tha Peanut Butter oil substitute was a great idea.

I say just drink it, you'll get used to the taste bro.

Top Bottom