Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flax Seed Oil RECIPES...

Well, I kind of like the taste--are you sure yours hasn't gone bad? Because then it may be bitter. If it is fresh, it should have a mild, nutty taste, like a cross between almonds and sunflower seeds. Make sure you keep it in the fridge.

skinnyfat said:

If it is fresh, it should have a mild, nutty taste

My girlfriend tells me I have a musky taste :D :D

But yeah it should taste real fresh & nutty. I just down mine with a glass of water. I heard of someone pouring it on a baked potatoe instead of butter. Not sure if that would destroy the oil.

MonStar1023,

(good) flax seed oil IS TASTELESS

only if your flax seed oil got rancid (b/c of stored in an hot place for ex) it smells like shit!
BTW if it got rancid you'd better not use it

You've gotta be kiddin' me. How to get 1-3 tbsp. down per day? Mix it with a protein shake and drink. Or fill a tablespoon, insert it into your mouth, tilt head and swallow. It shouldn't be nasty, just oily. Don't be a wuss and take it like a man.

Flax and Protein with Sugar free cool-aid

Everyone, STOP drinking that horrid tasting flax with water or nasty tuna! Put in SUGAR FREE COOL AID (tropical punch is awesome) it's virtually carb free and mix about 1/3 of a small packet in with flax and whey. It kills the taste of that nasty flax and mundane whey! Try it and the shake will turn blue and it wont taste bad at all!!

Re: Flax and Protein with Sugar free cool-aid

CytoMel said:
Everyone, STOP drinking that horrid tasting flax with water or nasty tuna! Put in SUGAR FREE COOL AID (tropical punch is awesome) it's virtually carb free and mix about 1/3 of a small packet in with flax and whey. It kills the taste of that nasty flax and mundane whey! Try it and the shake will turn blue and it wont taste bad at all!!
Good idea..thanks bro

Top Bottom