Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

flax seed oil info

HevensMovie

I wanted to know what this product does, and what are the best brands name for it. and how much should i be taking to see good results? I'm trying to add mass with minimal fat.. I'll be taking glutamine and protein. I just wanted to know what flax seed oil does...it is important for me to take it? is it for cutting or bulking?

Basically it contains your essential fatty acids. I put it in the same category as vitamins and minerals because they are absolutely necessary for proper functioning. Do a search on the net and you will get tons of info. As for reccomendation I would go with Udo's Choice because I know they are a reputable company and produce their oil the proper way. Make sure you store it in the freezer or the fridge so it doesn't go rancid.

I'm with drifter on that. Udo's choice is a great flax oil. It's not only flax seed oil though, it conatins sunflower seed oil and sesame seed oil. But it provides the proper balance of moega 2 and omega 6 fatty acids. I read in some article that having too much omega 3 would cause a deficiency of omega 6 and would bring down any kind of nuritional benefits one might gain from a good combination of the two.. Anyhow, Udo's Choice is the only oil I have found that does the mixtures the proper way, doesn't taste like shit, and provides a good balance of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids... Here's a link to the site.... Udo's Choice :fro: :fro: :fro: :fro: :fro: :fro:

Top Bottom