Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

flax oil questions

skinnyfat

How many of you guys have noticed a difference when using flax oil, and what was it?

What dosage is good for flax. I've already searched the site, and come up with anything from 1-5+ tbsp/day.

Also is flaxseed meal just as good, if you use enough to get as much fat as a tbsp of oil? It seems to be better because it contains a lot of fiber and a bit of protein.

I took Flax for awile, but not enough to notice any differences. It's a great oil because it contains a lot of omega 6 and has omega 3 and some other ish like that. Iv'e never heard of the "meal" version but i would assume its just as good? The amount you consume depends if you don't get enough fat from other sources, or you need different types of fat. I would figure out how much fat you intake a day and then add whatever you are missing. For health purposes I supose one tablespoon would be enough. That's all I can say.

Good

I have noticed really good results with flax seed oil. Less fat, less dry skin, less acne.

The only thing is that it would be bette if you took fish oils instead. What you are trying to get from flax seed is the Omega-3. Most people already get too much omega-6. Plus, you are trying to get the DHT that converts from the omega-3's in flax.

But, the conversion rate is low so it doesn't do much. So fish oils are better because they have more Omega-3, less Omega-6, and actual DHT. That way it doesn't have to be converted to DHT in your body.

There are lots of articles on this, but one I find interesting is this one:

http://t-mag.com/articles/169lean.html

Been taking Flax seed oil for a few months now, I think I will switch to a Fish Oil when I need to buy again.

Rocket

Top Bottom