Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flax/Glutamine

IP5

I was wondering if it is best to take flax/glutamine in one big dose, or is it better to take it throughout the day for better absorption? For instance, I usually work out in the mornings, so I take my flax (3 tbsp) in a shake when I get home. I do this so it can help me with cravings throughout the day. I then take about 20 g (4 scoops) of Sports One GP2 in a protein shake right before I go to sleep. Is it better to take it throughout the day in let's say 2-3 doses or is it better to take it all at once? Thanks for the input. Peace...

IP5 :fro:

ps. I just got my flax from mass q. I don't work for them or anything, but that's the best (or least nasty) flax I've ever had. Has anyone else tried it or had a better (less nasty) tasting flaxseed oil?

As far as the flax is concerned, I'd suggest spliting up the doses and taking one with each of your solid meals through out the day. Remember, if you chose to take it with your protein shake, it's going to slow the digestion. This is a good thing for pre-sleep time but most of the other times during the day, you want to get your shakes right into your body.
As far as the glutamine is concerned, split the doses up and try to take them on an empty stomach, like between meals or something. The glutamine's going to be utilized rather quickly so even if you take it 30 minutes before having a shake or eating, then you'll be fine.

ISN,

Thanks for the input, but actually I'm taking Glutamine Peptides. On the container it suggests to take it with a protein shake instead of on an empty stomach.

1 tablespoon = 3 teaspoons. If you want to take 1 tablespoon a day i'd opt for taking 1 teaspoon 3 times a day. It's better to spread it out, as well as the glutamine.

Thanks for the info Bizz. Actually I take 3 tablespoons at once in a shake before bed. But if it is better for absorption to spread it out, then I'll do that. Thanks again. Peace...

IP5

Top Bottom