Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flax Flax Flax

gabriel1475

OK......so I have read about this stuff. What about this: Oil vs. seeds....which is mo betta?

and if you do the seeds......how much do you grind up to equal the one tablespoon of oil?

Oh....and I heard one person say that you should soak the ground seed overnight in water.....is this really necessary?

gabriel1475 said:
OK......so I have read about this stuff. What about this: Oil vs. seeds....which is mo betta?

If you are interested in the benefits of omega-3 oil is your best bet, for it contains a very high %. However, in order to get the anti-cancer lygnans you have to take the seeds, the seeds do also have nutrients(protein). I advocate a stack containing seeds and oil everyday.

and if you do the seeds......how much do you grind up to equal the one tablespoon of oil?
Taking into account that the seed do have about 44% fat, you do the math, pal! :D

Oh....and I heard one person say that you should soak the ground seed overnight in water.....is this really necessary?

Bullshit, if you do that it will have a disgusting taste :S . Just put one tablespoon of flaxseeds in your protein shake and take it!

buy the organic golden flax seeds at your nearest market in bulk (they are ridiculously cheap), throw them into a coffee grinder and add them to your protein shakes. takes that nasty edge off of the whey protein by providing a nice nutty undertone.

Top Bottom