Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which flavor is your favorite?

I would probably pick strawberry. I have always preferred fruit flavoured proteins over chocolate flavoured proteins.

If you want a sort of exotic flavour of protein to try, try the coffee espresso isolation from n2bm.com. It takes exactly like an iced cappuccino. It is out of this world good and it's a pure whey isolate. It's a superior product to dymatize elite whey which is a whey isolate/concentrate blend.

Vanilla all the way. Because it's versatile and you can add other flavor things to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would probably pick strawberry. I have always preferred fruit flavoured proteins over chocolate flavoured proteins.

If you want a sort of exotic flavour of protein to try, try the coffee espresso isolation from n2bm.com. It takes exactly like an iced cappuccino. It is out of this world good and it's a pure whey isolate. It's a superior product to dymatize elite whey which is a whey isolate/concentrate blend.

I have the n2bm cinnamon bun right now. And it's FREAKING AMAZING.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a question that will never have a proper answer, since everybody is so individual. Some like it sweeter, some like it more bitter....there are no two persons that will have the same tastes. Just pick the one you think will fit you best.

Personally, I really love the Colombian Espresso flavor of the Isolation by N2BM - as a coffee lover I just can't go past this awesome taste, that is so similar to really good coffee drinks from a coffee house.

Top Bottom