Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FitMiss Ignite - shitty supp

Eril

I would like to post a review of FitMiss Ignite. I have bought this preworkout in the hopes of getting energy during the training, but I did not get much from it. Perhaps a better mood for half an hour, and after a couple of hours I really want to sleep. This was with one scoop. Then I used two scoops, and it tasted horribly – really sweet and weird. During the training had stomach pain, and later one hour got a really bad headache. Could not even finish the workout. Terrible supplement.

I am sorry to hear that you've had such a bad experience, but all these problems are inherent to stimulants, and this prewokout is basically full of stims. This is why I like so much more Dspark – it has no stims, but it gives me some really nice energy during the workout. Also, consider having a good meal before training – that helps as well.

stimulants do not help workouts, they hurt them

this concept is lost on people because they feel more 'energy' when they take a stimulant, but they do not realize they are actually worsening their workouts. it would be like putting a V4 engine in a car and taking out the V6 engine

Never used the supplement so I can't talk about my personal experiences but it sounds like you are pretty sensitive to stimulants.

For the future, you are going to want to stick with stimulant free pre workouts. I have used the product @lev buterlov suggested and really liked it. Dspark from n2bm.com. Give it a try

Most of these pre workout supplements are the same. High caffeine rush and then a crash. They are not beneficial to use long term.

Top Bottom