Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fish oil question

Boblazer21

[FONT=&quot]I've read that fish oil makes insulin resistant to fat cells AND receptive to muscle cells. Is this really true? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If so... does that mean it is okay to eat more simple carbs if knowing that it will feed the muscle instead of immediately being stored as fat?[/FONT]

good fats are important parts of our diet. people who do not get them will only hurt themselves and yes studies have showed they improve insulin sensitivity, so they are good yes

as far as your other question, Americans already consume too many 'simple carbs' so adding more makes no sense. basically pasta, pizza, breads, etc. have no place in your diet and if you are overweight those need to be eliminated. guys who are lean can eat them and get away with it because they are ALREADY LEAN

I've read that fish oil makes insulin resistant to fat cells AND receptive to muscle cells. Is this really true?

If so... does that mean it is okay to eat more simple carbs if knowing that it will feed the muscle instead of immediately being stored as fat?

We all know we really ought not to eat too much simple carbs

[FONT=&quot]I've read that fish oil makes insulin resistant to fat cells AND receptive to muscle cells. Is this really true? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If so... does that mean it is okay to eat more simple carbs if knowing that it will feed the muscle instead of immediately being stored as fat?[/FONT]
Doesnt quite work that way bud

I even didn't heard about fish oil. But I would like to try if this helpful. Actually, I need some good guidelines to recover my belly fat.

Top Bottom