Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fish oil omega 3 vitamins

I personally take 4 to 6 caps a day of a 1500mg dose, so that would be 6000mg to 9000mg. I have also read of people taking upwards of 10000mg per day. As for the brands, there are differences in the fish they use. It mostly depends on what is available at the time they are purchasing for the next lot.

nodiggitydave said:
What are the benefits you have noticed of such high doses? I used to take 3000mg myself.

My cholesterol is the lowest ever, with high HDL. Just go
here for the benefits of fish oil can do for you.

I just started to take omega fish pill but I really get bad gas. Do you guys get teh same reaction? The pills are odorless, though.

Nobledude said:
I just started to take omega fish pill but I really get bad gas. Do you guys get teh same reaction? The pills are odorless, though.

The two most important parts of the Omega's are EPA and DHA. Einstien discovered these and they are what Flaxseed (linseed oil) break down into. Go to 1stvitality.com for pharmacutical grade.

Assertive Guy said:
The two most important parts of the Omega's are EPA and DHA. Einstien discovered these and they are what Flaxseed (linseed oil) break down into. Go to 1stvitality.com for pharmacutical grade.
Do you take them? Do you get bad gas?

Top Bottom